Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Banana Split Trifle

1 Box Yellow Cake Mix or Angel Food Cake Mix
1 Lg Pkg. Banana Pudding
3 large bananas, sliced
1 ½ cups sliced fresh strawberries
1 ½ - 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple (or 6 oz can of crushed pineapple, drained)
1 Container - Cool Whip, thawed
1 Jar Maraschino Cherries, diced
½ C Pecans, chopped
¼ cup chocolate syrup
Prepare the cake and make sure it’s completely cooled before assembling the dessert.
Cut the cake into bite-sized pieces. Prepare the pudding mix. In a trifle dish (or large salad bowl) break up the bite-size pieces, using half the cake for the first layer. Top the cake pieces with half of the pudding, half of the bananas, half of the strawberries, half of the pineapple, half of the Cool Whip, half the Maraschino cherries, half of the chocolate syrup and half of the nuts. Repeat all these steps with the remaining ingredients in the same order. Chill until ready to serve.
*Note: When I assemble mine, I don’t allow the pudding to set completely before assembling because I want it to work it’s way in between the cake pieces before it firmly sets.

https://cookheavenlyrecipes.com/banana-split-trifle/

Attachments

• BanansSplitTrifle.jpg
    BanansSplitTrifle.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 966

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Doc, did you or your wife make that?
Gorgeous picture, yummy EASY recipe.
:wow:
No, not yet. A friend on FB posted it and I had to share. So I searched for a link to find it's origin and got 20+ hits. So no link. If anyone knows the origin I'd be happy to add a link to the post. Agreed it looks so so good. :thumb: