Bag Of Gold

CaliforniaCook

I do some of my shopping on line, & just found these yummy-looking appetizers called Bag Of Gold. I'm very tempted to add them to my cart.

148300310_200x200.jpg

Cheese, spinach & artichoke appetizers. Handmade crispy pouches loaded with spinach, artichoke hearts and an irresistible medley of four cheeses. Prepare in 10-12 min. Ready to cook.

CaliforniaCook

It's at Vons.com (in California). They're the only large market that delivers. Maybe your store carries them in the frozen food aisle.

CaliforniaCook

They remind me of these:

Wok of Fame Pot Sticker Bundles
WokPotsticker.jpg

* Exported from MasterCook *

Wok of Fame Pot Sticker Bundles
Serving Size : 50 Preparation Time :0:30
Categories : Appetizer Pork
Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1 lb. ground pork -- or lean ground turkey
2 tbsp. peanut oil -- or vegetable oil, divided
1 cup coleslaw -- shredded coleslaw mix or shredded cabbage
1 cup chopped mushrooms
1/2 cup green onions -- minced
1/2 cup carrots -- shredded
1 tbsp. fresh ginger -- grated
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
50 square won-ton wrappers
1/2 cup chicken broth -- divided
Sweet and sour sauce -- hot chili oil, soy sauce (optional)

In a medium skillet, brown meat in 1 tbsp. hot oil until no longer pink, breaking up with the back of a wooden spoon. Add cabbage, mushrooms, onions, carrots and ginger; stir-fry for 5 to 7 minutes or until liquid has evaporated. Stir in teriyaki sauce.

Brush each won ton wrapper lightly with water and place 1 tsp. filling in the center of each. Bring up the edges to enclose filling and twist firmly to form small pouches. Heat remaining 1 tbsp. oil in the bottom of a large skillet.

Place half of the pot stickers in the skillet and cook over medium heat until the bottom is golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add half of the broth to the skillet; cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve with desired sauce.

Source:
"http://www.raleys.com/www/apps/recipes/recipe.jsp?recipeid=12011"
Start to Finish Time:
"0:50"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 58 Calories; 3g Fat (42.0% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 7mg Cholesterol; 170mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.

NOTES : Makes: 50 pot stickers

QuirkyCookery

Oooo, I love the "wok of fame" recipe, not only for the punny name, but also for it being a nice way to make your own "pot of gold" type bag potstickers. Yum.