Bad Day for Cats

joec

Gold Site Supporter
You might get a chuckle out of this, I sure did.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taIan188U-c[/ame]

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Those were not the brightest felines I've seen. Funny stuff anyway. I really liked the bathtub one. LOL

Constance

I loved it!

We feed the birds, and the cats sit at the patio doors and watch them. I get a kick out of it when one of the birds gets close to the door and Chang (the male) tries to pounce on the bird and hits the glass door instead.

The birds are funny, too. The glass looks like a mirror to them, and the male cardinals tend to kamikaze their reflections, often knocking themselves out or even killing themselves.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Thanks! That was the best part of my morning! The little one in the tub pulling the cat in reminded me of how Pippin was so curious when I took a bath--every day he would follow me and walk on the edge. He wanted to join me but I wouldn't let him. He had his own bath time as did his mom, Patches. lol

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I also have 2 cats and neither have tails so they don't have the balance of a normal cat. So I can honestly say they are not as stealth as most other cats. However they sure make up for it in their ability to learn. They watch everything we do and have figured out how to open a door, flush a toilet, open the doors on the cabinets below my TV, kitchen cabinets and how to knock on a door they might get locked behind. They also go nuts over the birds we feed just outside our window except the geese which scares them into hiding and sneaking a peek at them. We also feed a couple of ferrule cats that we can't get near but the boys often sit with their paws through the mail slot and attract them to the office door. We only let them in the office when we are closed and only for short time.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I watched the movie last night "Don't Mess With the Zohan" with the poor cat in that movie too.