Apple burgers

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
First take a couple of pounds of apples.
Cut into chunks and boil with a little water until soft.
Puree with some butter.
Allow apple sauce to cool.
Mix in two eggs and enough plain flour to make the mixture fairly stiff (drop scone consistency)
Flavour with cinnamon.
Drop two spoonfuls into hot butter and fry off until golden on both sides.
Split a fruited tea bun and add burger. Top with a teaspoonful of blackberry jam.

Attachments

• PICT0774.JPG
    PICT0774.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 148
  • PICT0775.JPG
    PICT0775.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 142
  • PICT0777.JPG
    PICT0777.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 143
  • PICT0779.JPG
    PICT0779.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 144
  • PICT0780.JPG
    PICT0780.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 147

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
i hope you posted this in battle burger it would be a fantastic dessert burger all the "condiment"/ topping possibilities!! sounds yummy!! this is sort of a fritta i will try this soon.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Wow, Ray. It's apple season here so I'm going to have to try this out. Like peep, I would probably call this a fritter as well. Great step-by-step for us. Nice to see you posting pics of the food you make.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
To be honest, I would probably call it a fritter as well, BUT, it's burger week and I wanted to try for a desert burger.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
To be honest, I would probably call it a fritter as well, BUT, it's burger week and I wanted to try for a desert burger.
i was so hoping someone would do a dessert burger!! :tongue: now where is the drink burger? ooooooooooooo burger ice cream???????

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Awesome!! Way to knock it out of the park!! A Dessert Burger!! Wonderful! I'm going to have to try this! :thumb: