10% discount at SauceHut.com

GrillinFool

OK, so my blog has its first sponsor. SauceHut.com. They are advertising on the site and have agreed to give anyone a 10% discount if you use the promo code: GrillinFools.

What is SauceHut? It's a website that carries over 1,000 BBQ sauces, marinades, rubs and hot sauces. So if you are sick of the limited stock at the grocery store and want to branch out, these are the guys to talk to. I'm a sucker for new marinades and rubs.

I'm very excited about this partnership as I already use some of their products. Like the Walkers Wood Jerk Marinade that I no longer can find locally. They carry it:

13.jpg

I used it to make these Peach Smoked Jerk Ribs

How good do these look:

71.jpg

9.jpg

http://grillinfools.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/10.jpg
10.jpg

Lefty

Yank
Walkerswood is some great stuff. I had some over at Yeoldstonecat's place. Excellent jerk sauce.

Thank you for sharing this information. I want to find a discount code but I don't know where to get it. Can you tell me where to get the discount code.

Currently, I see that there are many websites that provide discount codes that are very convenient for users. I was told by some people that the Dazzdeals website offers a pretty good discount code. People who want to shop and use the service can go there to get a discount code.Anyone know any other good websites just let me know.