Peeps

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
She posted "happy birthday," exactly that plus their name, to someone on another forum yesterday. Hasn't posted otherwise recently on that forum.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Hi. Thank you for thinking of me. I'm as fine as can be in this situation. Haven't been able to go for my diabetes blood work or fill my Ozempic prescription for 2 months. Still waiting for health insurance from state (medicaid) to be approved and hub has to be evaluated for SS disability (SS made an appointment for end of June). We've been waiting since April 3. They have no problem penalizing you faster than lightning but takes forever to help people. Sorry, I don't feel much like talking.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Hi. Thank you for thinking of me. I'm as fine as can be in this situation. Haven't been able to go for my diabetes blood work or fill my Ozempic prescription for 2 months. Still waiting for health insurance from state (medicaid) to be approved and hub has to be evaluated for SS disability (SS made an appointment for end of June). We've been waiting since April 3. They have no problem penalizing you faster than lightning but takes forever to help people. Sorry, I don't feel much like talking.
(((HUGS)))