Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Cottage pie and beets.

IMG_20230528_153200866.jpg
IMG_20230528_153639206.jpg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Chicken cooked in broth with garlic and ginger. Rice with ginger, sweet onion and garlic, and the chicken broth used to cook the chicken. Hothouse cucumber slices and cilantro as garnishes. Broth to finish the meal. Sauce with Thai yellow bean sauce, chili-garlic sauce, tamari, rice vinegar, sugar, garlic, ginger, scallions over my chicken. Craig used it for his rice as well.

I don't remember the TV show we saw this on but it featured a Thai restaurant and this was their signature dish.
20230530_182811.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Chicken cooked in broth with garlic and ginger. Rice with ginger, sweet onion and garlic, and the chicken broth used to cook the chicken. Hothouse cucumber slices and cilantro as garnishes. Broth to finish the meal. Sauce with Thai yellow bean sauce, chili-garlic sauce, tamari, rice vinegar, sugar, garlic, ginger, scallions over my chicken. Craig used it for his rice as well.

I don't remember the TV show we saw this on but it featured a Thai restaurant and this was their signature dish.View attachment 58461
MmmmMMM!

So, how do you use the broth? Dip the chicken in it?

Lee

Johnny West

Last night was an asparagus frittata Nancy made. Tonight will probably be leftover frittata and ribs.

Today we are driving to Westport and will have halibut and chips wit a side of fried oysters. On the way out of town will stop at Brady’s and get some rocks to grill Friday night.

DC433823-19F4-4159-B128-290354BA2442.jpeg

Embryodad

Tina crossed the bridge into PA today, and did shopping in Sams Club in Easton.
She brought back a rotisserie chicken. Soon as I pulled it out of the container I took a tug on the leg,
and it didn't easily pull out, and it had some pink at the joints.... zzzzzip! right in the oven I threw it.
I have it cooking at 220 F for a couple hours.🐓
I MAY have a little; and if not, I will have something else. :fridge: