Bed Bath & Beyond is About to Close it's Stores for Good!!

Shermie

Site Supporter
Bed Bath & Beyond will be closing most of, or all of it's stores nationwide. This is your chance to stock up on kitchen stuff, bed linens, towels & other things that they have to offer.

A year or so ago, I saw the writing on the wall when I went to one of the stores in Boston, looking for a Vitamix blender & all they had left was some small items like women's perfume & other things!! The stuff was at the front of the store, while most of it was partitioned off!! Hurry!! Get what you can while it lasts! :bolt: :eek:

Ironman

🍺
When you gotta borrow $120 million just to stock the shelves, things probably won’t end well. Oh well, I’m a man and I don’t shop there so no biggie :whistling:

Shermie

Site Supporter
When you gotta borrow $120 million just to stock the shelves, things probably won’t end well. Oh well, I’m a man and I don’t shop there so no biggie :whistling:

That was my favorite store chain! There also was one at the Providence Place Mall. I used to get tons of kitchen gadgets from there. The one that was in Saugus is where I bought the Cuisinart Food Processor from. :whistling: