What are you eating Sunday, March 19, to Saturday, March 25, 2023?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Garlic/Pepper Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
Rice, boiled in a Broth-Water Combo
corn & Lefty Green Beans...

Pork Tenderloin 3-21-23.JPG

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Midwestern hot dish tater tot casserole. Craig got to it before I could take a picture. It's got browned ground beef, onions, garlic, mushrooms, thyme, parm cheese, flour, milk and chicken broth, flour using beef grease to make a roux, then milk and broth to make a gravy, with frozen corn and green peas scattered on top of meat mixture, then the tater tots on top. It's either an ATK or Cook's Country recipe from last Saturday's TV line up.

It was good, but I will make some tweaks next time by adding some worchestershire, replacing some of the milk and chicken broth with beef broth, and using more garlic. Craig got seconds, added some worchestershire and said it was a lot better.
20230322_183318.jpg

Ironman

🍺
Midwestern hot dish tater tot casserole. Craig got to it before I could take a picture. It's got browned ground beef, onions, garlic, mushrooms, thyme, parm cheese, flour, milk and chicken broth, flour using beef grease to make a roux, then milk and broth to make a gravy, with frozen corn and green peas scattered on top of meat mixture, then the tater tots on top. It's either an ATK or Cook's Country recipe from last Saturday's TV line up.

It was good, but I will make some tweaks next time by adding some worchestershire, replacing some of the milk and chicken broth with beef broth, and using more garlic. Craig got seconds, added some worchestershire and said it was a lot better.View attachment 56894
Everyone in Wisconsin knows how to make this by heart, lol. Love it! 😎

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Dinner last night was pan-seared pork chops (seasoned with my house blend seasoning and poultry seasoning), sauerkraut, onions, potatoes, fennel seeds, caraway seeds, and pork gravy. Simmered till potatoes, and pork, is tender.

pork_chops_sauerkraut_032223_IMG_0796.jpg