Trivia 10/3

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Trivia 10/3

DID YOU KNOW .

Oklahoma" comes from the Choctaw words "okla" (people) and "humma" (red).

1. The Green Bay Packers won Super Bowls I and II. Who was the Most Valuable Player in both games?

2. Complete the Quote ;

"So God blessed Noah and his sons, and said to them: 'Be fruitful and multiply, and ____ ___ _____.'"

(Hint ; Three words "FTE")

3. What is the first name of the 12-year-old girl portrayed by Linda Blair that becomes possessed in "The Exorcist" ?

4. Who am I ??

I was the president of Egypt after Nasser. Menachem Begin and I signed the Egyptian-Israeli peace treaty in 1978. Who Am I??

5. Fill in the Blank ;

The Russian nestling dolls were named as Matryoshka Dolls because of its association with the concept of __________ .

6. Richard the Lionheart ruled England from 3 September 1189 to 6 April 1199. How much of that time did he spend in England?

a. - About six months

b. - 1 Year

c. - 2 years

d. - About half of his reign, five years 7. In what movie did Robert De Niro portray gangster Al Capone?

8. What was the first vegetable grown in space?

a. - Lettuce

b. - Dwarf Wheat

c. - Cucumbers

d. - Potatoes

TRUTH OR CRAP ??

According to the Bible, The Jewish chief priests were planning to kill Lazarus, whom Jesus had raised from the dead.

1. Bart Starr

2. Fill the Earth

3. Regan

4. I am Anwar Sadat

5. Motherhood

6. - a

7. The Untouchables

8. - d

TRUTH !!

Lazarus, and his siblings Martha and Mary were close to Jesus and perhaps in His inner circle of followers. Jesus miraculously resurrected him after he was dead four days in his tomb, in front of a crowd which spread the word.

In the NIV John 12:9-11 says, "Meanwhile a large crowd of Jews found out that Jesus was there (at Lazarus' home) and came, not only because of Him but also to see Lazarus, whom he had raised from the dead. So the chief priests made plans to kill Lazarus as well, for on account of him many of the Jews were going over to Jesus and believing in Him."!!