What are you doing today?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Did I tell you that there's no apples or grapes in Sri Lanka now? There's none. I mean none at all.
With the dollar crisis the government banned many imports. Fruits is among them.

LM, reading your posts really makes me put things in perspective, and makes me appreciate what I have!

Positive energies being sent your way!

Lee

LastManStanding

LM, reading your posts really makes me put things in perspective, and makes me appreciate what I have!

Positive energies being sent your way!

Lee
You should be happy for what you have. You cry for a new shoe only until you see a person with no legs.
I have a video of Kadupul flowers recorded for you. Still waiting for some data to upload it on YouTube. You have forgotten it I'm sure. Lol. Once I said I had one flower in bloom as you were talking about it, and I videoed it.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Had the building manager Phil in earlier because of a bathroom sink clog in my apartment.
This thing has been persistent for about 4 months now.
I've gone through several bottles of Liquid Plumber and Drano.
Those worked briefly.
He first took the under the sink piping apart and found ..
1. A toothbrush
2. A rat tail comb
3. A toothpaste lid.
Who puts this stuff down a sink?
😄
After that, he poured a generous amount of something called Green Gobbler down the sink.. then gurgle.. gurgle..
Fixed!
Doesn't take much to make me happy or keep me amused.

Johnny West

Had the building manager Phil in earlier because of a bathroom sink clog in my apartment.
This thing has been persistent for about 4 months now.
I've gone through several bottles of Liquid Plumber and Drano.
Those worked briefly.
He first took the under the sink piping apart and found ..
1. A toothbrush
2. A rat tail comb
3. A toothpaste lid.
Who puts this stuff down a sink?
😄
After that, he poured a generous amount of something called Green Gobbler down the sink.. then gurgle.. gurgle..
Fixed!
Doesn't take much to make me happy or keep me amused.
Ahhh, the Green Gobbler…

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
You should be happy for what you have. You cry for a new shoe only until you see a person with no legs.
I have a video of Kadupul flowers recorded for you. Still waiting for some data to upload it on YouTube. You have forgotten it I'm sure. Lol. Once I said I had one flower in bloom as you were talking about it, and I videoed it.

I saw the video and the photos, LM - fascinating!

Lee

Ironman

🍺
Relaxing by the fire. These kinda days are numbered.

732C67BE-CCE1-4F8C-9B9D-B960B7C130AE.jpeg

Johnny West

Matt and Heather are getting married in Las Vegas 8 Nov. I am getting a black blazer or sport coat to wear. This afternoon Nancy and I drove to Centralia to the outlet stores, Ralph Lauren specifically. There was construction going on north of Centraila and down to,one lane. Waze took us cross country and around it but was still a PITA. When we got to RL they quit carrying sport coats due to Covid, of all thing. We took a different route home through the countryside, which was scenic but long. I guess I’ll have to check out Mens Warehouse or that big man’s store by Tacoma Mall.

Johnny West

I was grilling this afternoon. My grilling area is beside the drive way where I can sit, have a cocktail, beer in this case, enjoy a fire, and watch traffic. I live in a dead end neighborhood on a cul de sac. This red van has been sitting in the front most of the afternoon and didn‘t think much about it as folks have company.
I’m sitting there, hear a car door slam beside the cop next door shed. A big heavy set guy comes walking down the street carrying a back pack and a sleeping bag to the red van. he makes two trips carrying the same kind of bag. After quite awhile, a skinny looking guy with a shaved head goes walking to the white car carrying one of the backpacks. The guy in the red van leaves and after awhile the guy in the white van leaves. I’m thinking it was a drug deal. I told the cop‘s wife and she said her husband wasn’t home but to keep an eye on the situation.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Trying to keep up here.
Between forums, Facebook and everything else.
Had dinner out with Jules.
Ran to Defiance prior and took my Granddaughter Kasey some scrubs that I no longer wear. Thankfully we're nearly the same size.

Went shopping at Chief's after all that.
Jules and Pam want to go see Air Supply in March in Van Wert.
They aren't familiar with that part of Ohio, so we talked.
Coming out of Chief's there was this guy roaming the parking lot handing out Jack Chick religious booklets.
He asked me if I believe in God.
I said yes Sir I do, so he handed me 2 booklets and thanked me, then followed me up to the store entrance and asked me if I had a donation because he was hungry.
I said yes, I'll give you a donation.
Follow me.
He walked with me into the store and I bought him a whole rotisserie chicken, a bag of oranges, a bag of Snickers bars and gave him a 5 dollar bill.
I think I was being played, but he got some food and a bit of money off me, then walked off.
I'm a sucker I know, but that was it.

Johnny West

Trying to keep up here.
Ran to Defiance prior and took my Granddaughter Kasey some scrubs that I no longer wear. Thankfully we're nearly the same size.

Coming out of Chief's there was this guy roaming the parking lot handing out Jack Chick religious booklets.
I said yes Sir I do, so he handed me 2 booklets and thanked me, then followed me up to the store entrance and asked me if I had a donation because he was hungry.
Follow me.
He walked with me into the store and I bought him a whole rotisserie chicken, a bag of oranges, a bag of Snickers bars and gave him a 5 dollar bill.
I think I was being played, but he got some food and a bit of money off me, then walked off.
No you weren’t. You will sleep well tonight.

I went fishing on American Lake this afternoon. I didn’t catch anything but it was a lovey afternoon on the water even thought there was a clean advisory. The smoke wasn’t as bad on the breezy lake. Pictures later.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter

I went fishing on American Lake this afternoon. I didn’t catch anything but it was a lovey afternoon on the water even thought there was a clean advisory. The smoke wasn’t as bad on the breezy lake. Pictures later.
I told Jeff and Ty about that man.
They said, that's you Mom.

Lovely Sunday afternoons are the best.

Ironman

🍺
Trying to keep up here.

Follow me.
Busy! Sounds like fun.

Air Supply? 😂😜 :yankchain:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Busy! Sounds like fun.

Air Supply? 😂😜 :yankchain:
I know.
They went to see them in Shipshewana, Indiana, but I had to work that night.
Ever since they've been following their concert venues so I said I'd go in March.
I'm not a huge fan, but I know all their songs, Lost In Love being a favourite.
We'll have dinner at a place they know nothing about where Tonda and I used to go.
Orchard Tree.
Mom and Pop joint with an awesome buffet.

Jusa

I've been busy with visiting family and a wedding yesterday, family members here until next weekend. Got a bunch of housecleaning to do after that...

Johnny West

We motored to the far end of the lake where fishing is usually the best. After fishing almost two hours we called it quits. My friend caught one, I never got a bite. Nothing changes.

577E85F1-454C-43FC-82D8-6F3FAC0F4129.jpeg
339A2272-CCE7-4504-ADF7-3E5F91DAF295.jpeg
27299849-2E9E-456A-95DB-6349743F6CE8.jpeg
C8280C3D-ED6F-4C08-9040-62A159608A04.jpeg

Ironman

🍺
We motored to the far end of the lake where fishing is usually the best. After fishing almost two hours we called it quits. My friend caught one, I never got a bite. Nothing changes.

View attachment 53299View attachment 53300View attachment 53301View attachment 53302
A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work. 😉

Today I celebrated Columbus Day by going to Home Depot and picking up the rest of the lumber I need to finish our privacy fence.

Johnny West

With Matt getting married, I needed new clothes. They wouldn't let me wear what I wore last time he got married. We went to DXL and I got a black sport coat, black slacks, belt and purplish paisley tie. After we went to BX and got a nice pair of dockers black shoes. I need to find a shoe shine guy to give them a treatment. I have an Alexander white shirt with James Bond cuff links which will complete my ensemble. After the wedding I can take off the slacks and wear jeans and cowboy boots. It is Vegas.

Johnny West

Up at 0155… to much on my mind. I’m getting some chores done and just now made a coffee. It’s going to be a long day. DXL had to get my coat from another store, it’s in so will get that and make a run to Stewart’s Meats to pick up the brat order.