What are you eating > Sunday 7/10/2022 to Saturday 7/16/2022?

Johnny West

Nancy made two vegetarian dishes; one with rice and baby spinach, and the other a bake portobello stuffed with chopped garlic scapes, garlic, zucchini, sweet red peppers pepper, onion, and baby brassica, topped with freshly grated Parmesan. I added Louisiana hot sauce at the table. It was all excellent and hope to have it again. Dessert will be frozen yoghurt wit fresh red and black berries.

Johnny West

Nancy made two vegetarian dishes; one with rice and baby spinach, and the other a bake portobello stuffed with chopped garlic scapes, garlic, zucchini, sweet red peppers pepper, onion, and baby brassica, topped with freshly grated Parmesan. I added Louisiana hot sauce at the table. It was all excellent and hope to have it again. Dessert will be frozen yoghurt wit fresh red and black berries.
FBB10BDA-1323-41A1-A2FF-D70D61CB98DB.jpeg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Going to be a hot again today. I may put a chuck roast in the instant pot. I'll decide later.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I think DD is making her glazed chicken breast. I’ll make jasmine rice and a salad or a vegetable.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Picked up a store-made flatbread pizza, not frozen, to see if it was better than frozen pizza. It wasn't.

Served with wilted lettuce salad.

Will heat up the other half in a non-stick pan to crisp up the crust tonight.

Lee

Flatbread pizza.JPG

Flatbread and wilted lettuce.JPG