What are you eating > Sunday 5/22/2022 to Saturday 5/28/2022?

Ironman

🍺
Cheeseburgers on the Weber are potato salad.

EA94F1F0-FFFC-4658-AEB6-0B8611395214.jpeg
E875EDE7-8836-4806-AD48-F99B479EE4CF.jpeg

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
DD got her 1st check at her new job,
and we celebrated. DD went overboard,
at a seafood takeout 2 blocks from
our house. I had a bowl of the best
Gumbo ever, and the deep fried
Combination Plate Fried Clams, Cat Fish
Oysters, w/ French Fries, & Fried Onion Rings.
DD gave me one of her King crab legs.
sseeaa.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Mark, I put HB eggs in my potato salad, but I mix them in. I like the way yours is presented!

John, your dinner looks great! Tell us more about the white stuff in the last photos.

Dan, congrats to your daughter! Isn't she a doll to share her first paycheck with you!

Lee

Embryodad

We had Ziti with Meatballs. Tina cooked a big pot of tomato sauce, an then fried some meatballs.
She cooked 1/2 of them in the sauce. The other 1/2, we picked on them whilst waiting for the sauce to thicken.
I'm only allowed a cup of pasta, but I pushed for that second cup. The Ziti were the Cut Ziti. Not with ridges, but smooth.
I don't like a lot of sauce on my pasta, plus I think they all have a different taste; the way they are shaped....

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
We had Ziti with Meatballs. Tina cooked a big pot of tomato sauce, an then fried some meatballs.
She cooked 1/2 of them in the sauce. The other 1/2, we picked on them whilst waiting for the sauce to thicken.
I'm only allowed a cup of pasta, but I pushed for that second cup. The Ziti were the Cut Ziti. Not with ridges, but smooth.
I don't like a lot of sauce on my pasta, plus I think they all have a different taste; the way they are shaped....
I feel the same way. Some people think that's silly, but I do see a difference. I like wagon wheels and the smaller Mezzi Rigatoni.

Embryodad

Had 4 mini waffles at the hotel dining room for breakfast, juice & milk. :)
Hi Shermie. Long time no see. I remember you on the old c.com forum.
Old name was Retired Italian. ( Jimmy ).
One thing that strikes a bell, is when you mentioned cleaning the pots and pans till they looked new.
We had acquired some new pots, and I tell them "Clean Them Meticulously or I'll get The King of the kitchen after you. LOL!".