What's Cooking Sunday Sept 12 - Saturday 18

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Supermarket fried chicken (fantastic!), feta/pine nuts stuffed butternut, modified caprese (I used herbed goat cheese).

Lee

Fried chicken and squash.JPG

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Dan, what is your favorite brand of hot dogs? I love Pearl's, but my father prefers Nathan's Beef.

Mark, I LOVE your portion of bacon in your BLT, LOL! About half a pound???

John, I, too would have been all over that fish and onion rings dish! Was it as good as it looked?

Lee

Johnny West

Dan, what is your favorite brand of hot dogs? I love Pearl's, but my father prefers Nathan's Beef.

John, I, too would have been all over that fish and onion rings dish! Was it as good as it looked?

Lee
They do a good job. My wife got fries with her burger so we shared. They give huge portions of fries and rings.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter

Lee
Almost any Beef one's Lee, but my favorite is "Miller Hot dogs.' They are fat and long, and not to salty"

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
LT, that porterhouse almost makes me want an air fryer! MmmMM!

Dad loves canned hash so we had that for dinner. I got the best crust EVER on the hash by fighting my usual impatience and left it the heck alone for 20 minutes over medium.

Have to admit, it was delicious!

Lee

Hash and eggs.JPG

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
My pasta salad is done. The corned beef is in the instant pot. I can relax for a short time before I need to pick DD up and finish dinner. Not sure if I'll do potatoes. Maybe I'll just do coleslaw and have DD pick up rye bread. Wednesdays wipe me out. My head is swimming right now. I hate that feeling, makes me sick to my stomach.

Embryodad

My pasta salad is done. The corned beef is in the instant pot. I can relax for a short time before I need to pick DD up and finish dinner. Not sure if I'll do potatoes. Maybe I'll just do coleslaw and have DD pick up rye bread. Wednesdays wipe me out. My head is swimming right now. I hate that feeling, makes me sick to my stomach.
Take care peeps; God bless you. Don't let that head swimming turn into a migraine.