Cloud Bread

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Re: What are you eating Sunday, 7/5/2020 to Saturday, 7/11/2020?

Andy, what is cloud bread?

Lee

My mom made this bread MANY years ago as part of the Atkins diet. Mostly air.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Re: What are you eating Sunday, 7/5/2020 to Saturday, 7/11/2020?

Andy, what is cloud bread?

Lee
I just googled Cloud Bread. Just 5 ingredients & Gluten free.https://www.bhg.com/recipe/gluten-free-cloud-bread/

Ingredients

3 large eggs, separated
2 ounces cream cheese, softened
¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
2 teaspoons sugar
¼ teaspoon salt

Directions

Step 1
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.

Step 2
In a medium bowl beat egg whites and cream of tartar with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.

Step 3
In another medium bowl combine egg yolks, cream cheese, sugar, and salt. Gently fold in egg whites until just combined.

Step 4
Using a large spoon scoop the mixture into 6 even, hamburger bun sized rounds on the prepared baking sheet.

Step 5
Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brennyss

I love cloud bread, and this is one of my favorites dishes. My grandma used to make them for us when we were kids. She used to make a lot of tasty things for us, so my sister and I were chubby kids. When we grew up, we wanted to be skinny, so we had to give up on our grandma’s homemade food. Besides, we wanted to eat healthy food. But sometimes, everyone wants to eat something unhealthy. Luckily, I found fast food keto recipes that can substitute our favorite cloud bread and burgers from fast food. Recently, I tried kept taco, and it wasn’t similar to tacos we usually eat, but it was also so delicious.

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I love cloud bread, and this is one of my favorites dishes. My grandma used to make them for us when we were kids. She used to make a lot of tasty things for us, so my sister and I were chubby kids. When we grew up, we wanted to be skinny, so we had to give up on our grandma’s homemade food. Besides, we wanted to eat healthy food. But sometimes, everyone wants to eat something unhealthy. Luckily, I found fast food keto recipes that can substitute our favorite cloud bread and burgers from fast food. Recently, I tried kept taco, and it wasn’t similar to tacos we usually eat, but it was also so delicious.