What's For Dinner Sunday June 19 - Saturday 25

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!

I've got a nice big ham steak.
I'll decide the sides later.
Lemme show you mine, Sass! Whenever I find (or harvest my own) yellow beans, I pick up a ham steak to have with them. And mashed potatoes. Always!

Lee

Ham steak dinner.JPG

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I sliced this ham steak into quarters (sort of).. then placed pineapple rings and sprinkled some brown sugar on too before baking.
Mash and chicken gravy and my beloved green beans.
I put 2 pieces in the freezer to use for quiche and whatever else in future.
Got the bone-in slice topped with 2 pineapple rings in the fridge for my next dinner along with the rest of the mash/gravy.

20220619_160137_copy_614x614.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I had the last of the corned beef for brunch yesterday and one frozen beef and bean burrito for dinner last night.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
LT, flat iron is one of my favorite cuts!

Mark, save me a slice of that ambrosia - I'm on my way! I've never tried my pizza stone on the grill - any tips?

Lee

Ironman

🍺
LT, flat iron is one of my favorite cuts!

Mark, save me a slice of that ambrosia - I'm on my way! I've never tried my pizza stone on the grill - any tips?

Lee
Just turn off the middle burner under the stone. I was at about 550 for 7 minutes. Very scrumptious with a nice crunchy crust.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Omg! This is good!
The chicken crisps up in the oven, just add the sauce after. It can also be made in an air fryer (or microwave.. noooo) lol
I added some bagel seasoning just because.
I'll def buy this again.
Leftovers for work Friday night!
20220622_174223.jpg
20220622_173546.jpg

Johnny West

Tonight is something Mexican.

The local strawberries are on and stopped and picked up a lug. I just pulled some of my rhubarb. Nancy is making a strawberry rhubarb cobbler for dessert.
She’s making a taco pie and made a fruit salsa for the chips; mango, avocado, pineapple, lemon, and sweet onions.

The cobbler is unusual and recipe she found on the net. The topping has egg.

0D5A0E68-9CE3-4F3F-9C37-084B33D9E7E1.jpeg