TV Series

Johnny West

We watch a lot of British murder mysteries and the like. We recently started watching Annika and can’t say I’m thrilled with it.

The program we started last night, and love, is Around the World in 80 Days with David Tennant on PBS. We watched four episodes last night and will watch the rest tonight.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
We watch a lot of British murder mysteries and the like. We recently started watching Annika and can’t say I’m thrilled with it.

The program we started last night, and love, is Around the World in 80 Days with David Tennant on PBS. We watched four episodes last night and will watch the rest tonight.
I really enjoy Vera on PBS

LastManStanding

MasterChef Australia season 14 has started. However I don't like its new direction under the new presenters. So I might be watching one or two episodes but not interested in it like before.

LastManStanding

We don’t have those but have other options to search.
torrents are available anywhere in the world. But downloading from torrents is not exactly legal, so...
p.s. torrents and clients come with a lot of malware. So you should choose the torrent wisely, and download only the video file.

Johnny West

We just finished watching the Lincoln Lawyer series - very good. I’ll have to re-read the book. I gave all my books to the high school reading/English teacher so will have to hit the library…maybe books on tape for our drive to Las Vegas.