What are you eating Sunday 4/3/2022 to Saturday 4/9/2022?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Tummy wasn’t feeling so good this morning. I had a small serving of instant mashed potatoes, spinach and gravy for brunch. Tummy still feels a bit jumpy.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Bummer !
Awfully Brown Dinner ....
Good Tho' !!
Buffalo Wings, Sweet Potato Dice, Onion rings,
Sriracha Ketchup...

Wings, Buffalo 4-7-22.JPG

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Mulatte's recipe for crab au gratin, mirliton succotash, using black-eyed peas, corn, onions, red bells, and mirliton obviously, plus crackers for dipping the au gratin.

Mulatte's is basically a tourist trap restaurant in NOLA, but I love their crab au gratin.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Mulatte's recipe for crab au gratin, mirliton succotash, using black-eyed peas, corn, onions, red bells, and mirliton obviously, plus crackers for dipping the au gratin.

Mulatte's is basically a tourist trap restaurant in NOLA, but I love their crab au gratin.

Thanks for introducing me to mirliton, Karen! https://modernfarmer.com/2016/08/mirliton/

The au gratin looks great!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter

I'm going to search the recipe for that crab dish.
It looks wonderful.

Edit.
I found two.
Looks a bit complicated (for me)..but I'm game.
😊

Last edited:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'll have the other half of the sub for lunch tomorrow.
Loved the Panera soup!
My friend Pam is bringing me smoked chicken tomorrow she said.
Not sure what it is, but they're grilling/smoking chicken right now.
Hopefully I'll think of something good to go with it.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Well I found two recipes and posted them.
If you say it's simple then I'll do it.
Simple for some isn't necessarily simple for others.
Thanks dear.
You've never made cheese sauce? Same thing, just a bit thicker and a couple more ingredients.

DD always liked a little broccoli with her cheese sauce. That was 1 of the few things she learned to make in her late teens and she still doesn't cook much in mid 40s.

Johnny West

We are going to our friend’s daughter’s house for her son’s first birthday party. He will be two. She is married to a Mexican and his uncle’s wives bring excellent food. Andy is making a Polish paella.