What's on the menu Sunday, 5/16/2021 to Saturday, 5/22/2021?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I just took two pork shoulder steaks out of the freezer.
No idea how I'm going to prepare them or what's going on the side.
( the leftovers from yesterday will be work lunch tomorrow).

Johnny West

After Dinner yesterday, I realized that it was NOT Friday, but I just ate Friday's Dinner ...... BUMMER !!
... So Tonight won't be fish of any sort , (Sigh!)
We have a box of fish sticks in the freezer. I’d like to keep it simple and use some for fish sandwiches tonight but she may have other ideas.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Yum!

20210521_171741.jpg

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Ironman provided the impitus for tonight's meal ! His burgers looked really tasty , so .....

Note to Ironman- Dan Diamond and I did the Low-Carb mission about a decade or so ago, with great results ... Can't remember his numbers, but as for me, at the end of a year, I had shed 49 pounds.... I've managed , with varied success, to keep it off..........

Double Cheeseburger and Mashed Baby Reds with some Lefty Gravy, Roasted Asparagus (Air Fryer - 400 for 10 Minutes).............

Cheeseburger Stack,.JPG

Last edited:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I really want to make chicken parmesan, pasta with homemade vodka sauce and steamed broccoli today. But if the house gets to hot I will need to find something else for dinner.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Well DD wants to order smash burger. I’ve never had it. So I got a cheese burger with just cheese, pickle and ketchup. Plus a coffee shake. Hope I like it.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Really looks good BUT don’t have that brand here. :cry:

I'll never get it again, Peep - will go back to DiGiorno. Do you have that?

Honestly, I don't know why I even bother with frozen pizzas when Pisa Pizza delivery is so perfectly delicious.

Lee

Embryodad

I'll never get it again, Peep - will go back to DiGiorno. Do you have that?

Honestly, I don't know why I even bother with frozen pizzas when Pisa Pizza delivery is so perfectly delicious.

Lee
I know Lee. ...... It's for a pizza in a pinch. For us, that's when when you gotta have it
like at 2 AM, and there is no delivery service at that time..... I know here, there is no pizza
joint open at that time.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Well DD wants to order smash burger. I’ve never had it. So I got a cheese burger with just cheese, pickle and ketchup. Plus a coffee shake. Hope I like it.
I will NEVER get a burger from there again!! Nasty. I took 2 bites and gave the rest to hub. DD will make me some pastina with butter and cheddar cheese.