Camcorder Question

Biskit

I spotted a digital camcorder at Wallyworld. DGX 563. It's marked down to $89 from $96. Their site has it listed for $109.
5.1 MP. Product reviews are had to come by, but sound good. Is this a good deal for the money?

buckytom

Grill Master
biskit, i looked in consumer reports, epinion, cnet, and avsforums, and there was nada. no reviews anywhere.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
switching to infrared...:w00t:
naughty.gif

Last edited:

homecook

Well now that you spilled that, I guess the rest of us are safe tonight!

Whoops!! What was I thinking?? Ok, I have an excuse, I'm not thinking straight tonight........
I have something on my windows, uh actually there is a really big bush in front of my window, you can't see in. At least I don't think so. :shock:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Whoops!! What was I thinking?? Ok, I have an excuse, I'm not thinking straight tonight........
I have something on my windows, uh actually there is a really big bush in front of my window, you can't see in. At least I don't think so. :shock:
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM nature girl? neva mind!!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Don't you start sister! I guess I'm going to have to trim it.

What the hell am I saying??????????
mowing the lawn? landingstrip? or hard wood? OMG I AM GONNA WET MY PANTS or water the lawn!! :yum:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter

Isn't that Keltin's bush? :w00t:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
OMG, OMG, stop for a minute! I can't breathe! Mama, you made me spit coffee. For real! I love you guys!!!