Mina πŸ’ž

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen β˜•πŸŒŽπŸ¦‹
Gold Site Supporter
This lady was one of my favourites of our residents.
She knew it too. πŸ˜‰
She was tough as nails, talented, opinionated.
She was still plunking away on the piano up until last month. I used to run over and sit beside her and say, "are you ready"? .. then we would go into a rousing version of Heart and Soul.
Often met with applause by anyone passing by that activity room, I think the applause was mostly for her. 😊❀️
I'm going to miss you Ladybug.
I was speechless when I saw the photo her family used on her obit.
What a beauty.
Then again, she was until her last day.

received_1049191076419218.jpeg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen β˜•πŸŒŽπŸ¦‹
Gold Site Supporter
Another memory:
During the worst part of the pandemic, she was quite ill because of her age.
We thought we were going to lose her.
I was in her room one evening and said "come on sweetheart, just go"... She looked up at me and said where are we going? πŸ˜„
Then shortly after she pulled through I said, you know my dear, I thought we were going to lose you, I don't want to have to attend your funeral.
She said "when I go, I'm shooting straight to the heavens, there won't be any of that fuss".
I see she did exactly that. No fuss.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Another memory:
During the worst part of the pandemic, she was quite ill because of her age.
We thought we were going to lose her.
I was in her room one evening and said "come on sweetheart, just go"... She looked up at me and said where are we going? πŸ˜„
Then shortly after she pulled through I said, you know my dear, I thought we were going to lose you, I don't want to have to attend your funeral.
She said "when I go, I'm shooting straight to the heavens, there won't be any of that fuss".
I see she did exactly that. No fuss.

Wonderful tributes to her, Lora!

Lee