Had all of my top Teeth Pulled Out!!

Shermie

Site Supporter
The other day, I had all of my top teeth pulled out. That was Monday. My mouth (gums) are still sore. I have to eat soft food until they heal or when I get a full denture plate. The dentist told me that they all had to come out because they were no good. The bottom teeth were cleaned & they're ok. Hopefully, I'll have new teeth before or by my birthday in August! Should look like THIS again, hopefully!!!! :whistling:
Denture smile..jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The other day, I had all of my top teeth pulled out. That was Monday. My mouth (gums) are still sore. I have to eat soft food until they heal or when I get a full denture plate. The dentist told me that they all had to come out because they were no good. The bottom teeth were cleaned & they're ok. Hopefully, I'll have new teeth before or by my birthday in August! Should look like THIS again, hopefully!!!! :whistling: View attachment 58670

Ouch! Feel better, Shermie!

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ouch is right.
Hurts just thinking about it.
Partially because I have laser gum treatment coming up next week I'm dreading it.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Ouch is right.
Hurts just thinking about it.
Partially because I have laser gum treatment coming up next week I'm dreading it.

QSis, thanks!!

Doc, I feel for you. Not sure if Novocain is needed, but believe it or not, it was the needle used to administer it. My jaw bone& the top of my mouth was hurting so bad from the tip of it touching those areas!!!! I was in excruciating pain!!!! And the pulling from the forceps was not even hurting!! He put in stitches on the left side.

I can't chew anything for a while because of the soreness. At least the bleeding had stopped two days later. :eek:

Shermie

Site Supporter
QSis, thanks!!

Doc, I feel for you. Not sure if Novocain is needed, but believe it or not, it was the needle used to administer it. My jaw bone& the top of my mouth was hurting so bad from the tip of it touching those areas!!!! I was in excruciating pain!!!! And the pulling from the forceps was not even hurting!! He put in stitches on the left side.

I can't chew anything for a while because of the soreness. At least the bleeding had stopped two days later. :eek:

One tooth on the bottom right was also pulled because it was loose & no good!!!! I think that it was a wisdom tooth. :eek: :bolt:

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I’ve worked for a dentist and denturist. Gotta wait for the swelling to go down. You’re getting a full upper plate? Just expect to have sore spots and adjustments made once the plate is done. I’m happy for you! It’s hard but the smile is all worth it 🥰

Shermie

Site Supporter
I’ve worked for a dentist and denturist. Gotta wait for the swelling to go down. You’re getting a full upper plate? Just expect to have sore spots and adjustments made once the plate is done. I’m happy for you! It’s hard but the smile is all worth it 🥰

Full upper plate. I'm waiting to get my Hollywood Smile back, but it might not be for a while!! Yeah, I'm quite sure that some adjustments might be in order. :eek: