Dr. Michael Mosley 58 Calorie Chocolate Lovers Dessert

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter

Dr Michael Mosley has shared a simple dessert recipe for "chocolate lovers" and each serving contains 58 calories.

The weight loss and fitness guru, who devised the 5:2 and Fast 800 diet plans, is known for his healthy eating tips. His methods have meant he has appeared on shows such as This Morning and also hosts the BBC podcast, Just One Thing.

In an Instagram post earlier this week the doctor shared a recipe, admitting he has a "sweet tooth". He said: "I have a keto-friendly option for you created by my wife Dr Clare Bailey.

Screenshot_20240131-054510~2.png

Last edited:

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter

Dr Michael Mosley has shared a simple dessert recipe for "chocolate lovers" and each serving contains 58 calories.

The weight loss and fitness guru, who devised the 5:2 and Fast 800 diet plans, is known for his healthy eating tips. His methods have meant he has appeared on shows such as This Morning and also hosts the BBC podcast, Just One Thing.

In an Instagram post earlier this week the doctor shared a recipe, admitting he has a "sweet tooth". He said: "I have a keto-friendly option for you created by my wife Dr Clare Bailey.

View attachment 64328
Have you made them?