Crispy Baked Fish Fillets

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I've got some catfish in the freezer from a large bag I bought weeks ago.
I'm going to use this on the other 2 or 3 that are in the bag. I'll use olive oil mayo.

Ankit_ku13

Crispy baked fish fillets is a healthier alternative to frying, and I must say it's easy to achieve with a few simple steps.
Here's a recipe for Crispy Baked Fish Fillets:

Crispy Baked Fish Fillets​

Ingredients:​

• 4 fish fillets (such as cod, tilapia, or haddock)
  • 1 cup breadcrumbs (you can use panko for extra crispiness)
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 large eggs, beaten
  • Cooking spray or olive oil for coating

Instructions:​

1. Preheat the Oven:
    • Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it.
  2. Prepare Breading Station:
    • In three separate shallow bowls, set up a breading station. In one bowl, place the all-purpose flour. In the second bowl, beat the eggs. In the third bowl, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
  3. Coat the Fish Fillets:
    • Dredge each fish fillet in the flour, shaking off any excess. Dip it into the beaten eggs, allowing any excess to drip off. Finally, coat the fillet with the breadcrumb mixture, pressing the crumbs onto the fish to adhere.
  4. Place on Baking Sheet:
    • Place the coated fish fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Make sure they are not touching each other for even baking.
  5. Bake:
    • Lightly spray the top of each fillet with cooking spray or brush with a bit of olive oil. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and the coating is golden brown and crispy.
  6. Serve:
    • Remove from the oven and let the fish fillets rest for a few minutes before serving. Serve with lemon wedges and your favorite side dishes.
This crispy baked fish fillet recipe provides a delicious and healthier alternative to fried fish. The combination of breadcrumbs and Parmesan creates a flavorful and crispy coating, while baking ensures a lighter dish.

Johnny West

Crispy baked fish fillets is a healthier alternative to frying, and I must say it's easy to achieve with a few simple steps.
Here's a recipe for Crispy Baked Fish Fillets:

Crispy Baked Fish Fillets​

Ingredients:​

• 4 fish fillets (such as cod, tilapia, or haddock)
  • 1 cup breadcrumbs (you can use panko for extra crispiness)
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 large eggs, beaten
  • Cooking spray or olive oil for coating

Instructions:​

1. Preheat the Oven:
    • Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it.
  2. Prepare Breading Station:
    • In three separate shallow bowls, set up a breading station. In one bowl, place the all-purpose flour. In the second bowl, beat the eggs. In the third bowl, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
  3. Coat the Fish Fillets:
    • Dredge each fish fillet in the flour, shaking off any excess. Dip it into the beaten eggs, allowing any excess to drip off. Finally, coat the fillet with the breadcrumb mixture, pressing the crumbs onto the fish to adhere.
  4. Place on Baking Sheet:
    • Place the coated fish fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Make sure they are not touching each other for even baking.
  5. Bake:
    • Lightly spray the top of each fillet with cooking spray or brush with a bit of olive oil. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and the coating is golden brown and crispy.
  6. Serve:
    • Remove from the oven and let the fish fillets rest for a few minutes before serving. Serve with lemon wedges and your favorite side dishes.
This crispy baked fish fillet recipe provides a delicious and healthier alternative to fried fish. The combination of breadcrumbs and Parmesan creates a flavorful and crispy coating, while baking ensures a lighter dish.
I like the looks of this recipe. I can sub the dairy and gluten ingredients.