Snack's March 10th 2009

Derek

Banned
I will have chocolate covered Banana's slices I've made a while ago.

What about you?

Last edited:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I'm embarrassed again - I'll probably snack on Cheerios out of the box. Maybe I should get off my butt and make my family some cookies or something.....

chowhound

Snacks?! I'm still burping brats :lol:
Sure wish I had some ice cream though....

Attachments

• brats.jpg
    brats.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 157

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Funny you started this thread, just as I was making some tuna salad from a can of albacore, some mayo and sweet relish. I'm snacking on it on Wheat Thins and 3 fingers of Black Velvet Reserve on the rocks (8 yr old). Yummy!

suziquzie

I had honey nut cheerio snack mix today.... yummy!!!
DH found it at Sam's club last week. Love it!
Oh, and I guess a slice of cheesecake but is that really a snack when I ate it at lunchtime??
:)

lilylove

LOLOLOL... well, it was instant... and from a box. But he made it. He didn't even have me get up and get the bowl out for him!!

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
I'm a snack-o-holic! Nuts is mu usual snack, but today I munched on some doritos, and I went and got some popcorn from the Poppin Shop... my fav... cheddar and jalapeno!!! Num num num num num!!! Now I have orange fingers!

chowhound

Why yes I did, Jeff ;^)
I wasn't going to go out and buy a bag of charcoal to smoke five brats, so I wrapped up some cherry (per your suggestion) chips and set them on a burner. They did add a nice flavor to the brats and I snacked on one cold before I went to bed.

Speaking of Doritos... I saw a bag the other day in the store labeled Buffalo wings and blue cheese, something like that. Supposedly two different chips in one bag, so I bought a bag. Good chips, but bad idea. You just can't have two flavored Doritos in one compartment, they rub off on each other and the two flavors were lost. If you're looking for a specific flavor in your chip, stay away from these.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Mmmm! Those Brats look mighty yummy... i believe i'll have one of those on a bun and topped with some coleslaw. :tongue: Please

chowhound

Thanks Lifesaver. I love grilled brats. I have about six packages left in the freezer (lol). I buy them when they're on sale.