Did She get Plastic Surgery?

Did she get plastic surgery?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
What do you think folks? Yes? or No?

You might remember her as Laura Ingles. I remember her as my to-be wife when I was 8 :wub:. Its Melissa Gilbert!

0612_melissa_gilbert_74959082_88380702.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Did She get Plastic Surgury?

Maybe a little around the nose.
She was lovely then, and she's lovely now.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito

Maybe a little around the nose.
She was lovely then, and she's lovely now.

I agree, her honker looks different. And I dont care for it. Then again her cute nose could have turned out to be a potato on her face. I havent seen a photo of her in ages!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter

I agree, her honker looks different. And I dont care for it. Then again her cute nose could have turned out to be a potato on her face. I havent seen a photo of her in ages!

Her nose doesn't look that different, just a wee bit.
Maturity has made her the beautiful woman she is today.
At least she didn't turn out one of those messed up Hollywood kids, did she?
There is nothing in her background that could state otherwise.
She's been more or less on keel throughout her entire career.
That says a lot.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
I totally believe that Melissa Gilbert is all natural... But what i don't get with todays women is why do they have to let everything hang out, why not leave a little to the imagination?

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
since everything is still the same shape, eyes, nose and lips, there are laugh lines, although there are not many, I think she's just a beautiful lady and doesn't need anything and if she did, it was very subtle and not for altering, just for tightening.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter

I doubt it..all childrens' facial features are softer and rounder than the more aged, angular adult versions of themselves.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I think Mellisa Gilbert had her nose done, but it looks wonderful. Of course, I thought it looked wonderful before. She's a beauty then and now. But the scary lion/cat/alien woman? Ewwww.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I don't think so and the nose can be narrowed with make up. As someone who has had a lot of plastic surgury and skin grafts I see none of the tell tale in her looks based on a picture of her as a child.

Wasabi

She did go on a talk show once and told how she hated her nose because it got bigger as she grew older. She did have a nose job.

Peggy

Really hard to tell. I don't think she did, but if she did, it wasn't a lot. She sure grew up to be one pretty lady!