I'm still with yinz.....

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
~I have been in the hospital pretty much since the last time I posted. I will explain in a message to Lollie when I can access a computer.

"Aubrey requested I let you know that things are going ok although she has since returned to the hospital and will soon private message Lollie with further info." her MOM

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good to hear from you, Luvs!

And, thank you, Sass, for keeping us up to date!

Lee

cookingirl

Thank you, Aubrey's mom...we have been so concerned about her.
Thank's Sass for the info....keep us posted..
funny, I was thinking about Luv's this week-end...

For Aubrey~~~Luvs~~keep your spirits up! and come back to us! this is your 2nd home!!:blush:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
This had to do with her g-j tube as I understand it, and her blood count getting all out of whack.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
All the best Aubery. Hope you don't mind a prayer or two just for you.
Hope to see you back regularly real soon. :flowers:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Take care of yourself and get well, luvs! That's a long time to be in the hospital, and I know that you're tired of it.

cookingirl

Is there any new information on how luvs is doing?

haven't heard anything...Sass was our contact person for her; however I think she does not feel comfortable in that role..and haven't seen her around for a while--wonder if she is still here??? Sass, I mean.......

Carolina Cooking

haven't heard anything...Sass was our contact person for her; however I think she does not feel comfortable in that role..and haven't seen her around for a while--wonder if she is still here??? Sass, I mean.......

clearly this is just my observation. I am wondering why just one person on this forum would be the only way to have contact. Luv's had/has many friends here & elsewhere. Folks who care for her & wish her the best. Folks who are worried about her.

I am thinking she may want privacy . Or is just to sick to care about a cooking forum, who knows. Or doesn't have use of her PC. It may be all of those things.

I do know , I for one would like for her to know we care about her & want her to know it.
I guess we all will know when Luv's chose's to tell us .

cookingirl

Agree CC! We all care about her and wish her well..if one person is a 'contact' person--then they should do just that...inform us of her well being. I am sure Luvs has had a tuff go it it and I am sure she wants her privacy and rest. I think all of us are so concerned about her and wishing ther the best, to hurry back to us.. She has many friends here. I hope that message has been conveyed to Luvs...
She seems to be going thru he@@ right now...We, the forum members, are supporting her 100%......

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
We all are concerned and care about Aubery's well being. I hope she is able to give us an update soon.

FYI, Sass Muffin has been banned by me. It is a permanent ban. She will not be back here on NCT; and that is all I will say about that subject.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Buzz! Love that airplane especially the wing lights.

hahahahah

Cute, isn't it? It's a gif file I stole from one of the staff members at the American Airlines Chicago crew base from where I flew for 30+ years.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Buzz, back in the 70's and '80's I used to fly the Detroit/Chicago trip (and beyond) a couple times a month. I wonder if I was ever on your flight?

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Buzz, back in the 70's and '80's I used to fly the Detroit/Chicago trip (and beyond) a couple times a month. I wonder if I was ever on your flight?

Could very well be. I flew domestic on 727s for 19 years starting in '73.