If you were a type of car, what type would it be?

• Total voters

Lefty

Yank

Coupe (2 Door)
Sedan (4 Door)
Station Wagon (What we always called a grocery getter)
Pickup Truck (Big Ole 4WD)
Sports Car
SUV
Mini Van
Rag Top
Limo

Please expand if you have a favorite model, year and so on...

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I'm a sports car, Dude. I've owned Vettes, Porsches, and others, but here's my fav. It's a 1990 Miata, one of the first imported into the US. By the time I got done with it there was nothing stock left on the car. The turbo conversion gave it enough power to make blue smoke all the way to the red line in second gear and I'll forever be sorry that I sold it.

Attachments

• BuzzMiata.jpg
    BuzzMiata.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 146

Lefty

Yank
I put down Pickup because it fits my personality. Today if I owned one I would have something in a big diesel. If I could afford a toy for a Sunday drive I would have a classic pickup with the wooden bed...

Something like this...

1001clt_04_z+1939_chevy_pickup_truck+open_engine_bay.jpg

Biskit

Yup, pickup for me too. Dodge Cummins Diesel, preferably, but, realistically, Chev 1/2 ton 4X4 with a few bells and whistles, not the whole package.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Yup, pickup for me too. Dodge Cummins Diesel, preferably, but, realistically, Chev 1/2 ton 4X4 with a few bells and whistles, not the whole package.

Same here, 1/2 ton 4X4 Chevy, less bells and whistles, setting in the driveway. :mrgreen:

suziquzie

pick up.... but 4-door crew cab. that way I can do my yard work, get groceries, AND stop and the craft store WITH all my peeps! :D

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I'm a sports car guy myself, had a bunch of them through the years. Now I own a sedan sports car in the form of a highly modified Mustang GT.

A Morgan!
morganff.jpg

When I was growing up, my aunt's friend owned one. We would drive to the beach w/ the top down. Luved that car. If only I had $75,487, plus $5,000 for shipping from England to the United States, & knew how to drive a stick. LOL. This is a 2004 Plus 8.

buckytom

Grill Master
i voted suv, but a pickup was a close second choice.

but as soon as i go through a mid-life crisis, i'm getting one of these:

Attachments

• prowler%20sunset%20copy.jpg
    prowler%20sunset%20copy.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 194

buckytom

Grill Master
lol, yep. it peels out!

actually, i want one in royal blue, but i could only find the banana coloured picture.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm a sedan - comfortable, reliable, practical and classy.

I waited and waited until I found a white Toyota Camry, 2001 Gallery Edition. I bought it in 2004 with 14,000 miles on it, and got it for a great price. I love my car!

Lee

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
If Buzz posted his Prius I was gonna revoke his Man Card. lmao

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Prius is my defense for the upcoming fuel rationing after Israel nukes Iran. I'll be charging heavily for rides to the grocery store when everyone else is out of gas for the month...... lol

YeOldeStonecat

I'm on my 3rd Jeep. All of them 've been a bit customized. Fast, rugged, tough, able to handle anything thrown at 'em. Good for all seasons.