For all you Sweet Baby Ray's lovers

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Discovered at the car wash yesterday. It comes in 5 gallon buckets....

Attachments

• SweetBabyRays.jpg
    SweetBabyRays.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 264

joec

Gold Site Supporter
If I'm not mistaken they supply several resturants so quantities the large might be pretty common. The largest thing they list is 80 oz size on their site.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
My two current favorites are the Hot ’N Spicy and the Honey Chipotle. When I want something with a little less bite I go with KC Masterpiece Original.

chowhound

I like Bullseye over Masterpiece. They are very similar, but the Bullseye isn't quite as smoky and suits my taste better.
Of course I haven't bought either one since discovering SBR's (lol). I've only tried the regular (or jazzed up by me some) and the sweet vidalia, which tastes just like sweet vidalia ;^)
It would take me a while to use up 5 gallons though...

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Love Sweet Baby Ray's, but KC Masterpiece is a good second followed by Bullseye. My favorite growing up was Cookies', but can't get that out here.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
since i have made a sauce that is very close to SBR's -

heres what i started out doing....added some pineapple juice or puree to my favorite bbq sauce,a little chipotle pepper,honey and it will come close to SBR's

i am glad to see the 5 gallon buckets of SBR's....

speaking of bbq,i wonder if anybody in WI would be interested in a little dive called BamBam's BBQ... i am presently talking with my financial backer(FIL and his family..lol), it could happen sooner than i think...

oh and anybody from NCT, this is your invitation...if/when we do this, you are always welcome for free food..no cost...just show up..again free food..lol

Biskit

I tried the Hot 'N' Spicy! I like it. I've been using it on burgers and weenies in place of ketchup. Again, I like it!

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
since i have made a sauce that is very close to SBR's -

heres what i started out doing....added some pineapple juice or puree to my favorite bbq sauce,a little chipotle pepper,honey and it will come close to SBR's

i am glad to see the 5 gallon buckets of SBR's....

speaking of bbq,i wonder if anybody in WI would be interested in a little dive called BamBam's BBQ... i am presently talking with my financial backer(FIL and his family..lol), it could happen sooner than i think...

oh and anybody from NCT, this is your invitation...if/when we do this, you are always welcome for free food..no cost...just show up..again free food..lol

Coming from a guy who's from a town wedged firmly between Texas and Kansas City, I can tell you that WI badly needs some good barbecue. The question is, will the locals be able to appreciate it? I'm not so sure. Most folks I've come across seem to be blissfully ignorant about the subject...

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Coming from a guy who's from a town wedged firmly between Texas and Kansas City, I can tell you that WI badly needs some good barbecue. The question is, will the locals be able to appreciate it? I'm not so sure. Most folks I've come across seem to be blissfully ignorant about the subject...

mrs bam told me someone opened a bbq place in chippewa falls not too long ago and it is always busy...i was thinking of in eau claire