Extra - extra - Read all about it.

Calicolady

And I didn't even see him on here yet, today!

I said it before, I'll say it again.................

TopDog1.jpg

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Dang didn't even see this one until now! LOL!!

What can I say... I talk a lot... or type a lot.. sometimes I talk while typing so I am doing double duty...

Thanks All!! Just running around having fun, 66 a day average jeesh am I really that bad?? LMAO!

Calicolady

LOL! Well, you know what they say..."idle hands are the devil's workshop." So does that mean you're in the workshop, or busy preventing it? LOL!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Umm...probably in the workshop LOL. I will start to slack off soon, this is our 'resting' time of year. DW's business winds down with the first perminent snow fall which is usually in early December. Then there are the holidays, some dormant pruning, a few holiday decorations for clients... so by the first week of January we get our first actually down time. Starting in March she will do some more dormant pruning and even start some clean-up jobs towards the end of March. By mid April she will be back in full swing and I will have less time to post. By June even less... then back up again a bit in September...etc etc LOL the cycle continues!

Calicolady

Cycle of life. I know. I lived in apple country, NY state. And had friends with a 500 dairy farm in Ontario. It's a good life.