Whats for Dinner Friday 16.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Grilled pimento cheese sandwich and probably some potato chips - I've got to get back in the cooking mode.
Now that sounds good!

Cooksie, have you ever made a grilled mozz and pepperoni slice sandwich?
'tis good!:bounce:

Embryodad

Now that sounds good!

Cooksie, have you ever made a grilled mozz and pepperoni slice sandwich?
'tis good!:bounce:
I have I have I have.......
OOoooo! They are good. Actually I forgot about them.

First I fry the thin sliced pepperoni just a little; then in the bread with the mozzarella. In a skillet and griddled like a griddled cheese.

Oooo! Ooooo! another good one is..a fried pepperoni and egg.
I like the fried pepperoni, and then on top that...crack one egg and just break the yolk. Flip to fry the other side, and between sliced white bread...Ummmmm!!!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I have I have I have.......
OOoooo! They are good. Actually I forgot about them.

First I fry the thin sliced pepperoni just a little; then in the bread with the mozzarella. In a skillet and griddled like a griddled cheese.
:yum:
Yes Jimmy, that's IT!! :clap:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Oh!
Whoppers!
Don't you love the way they do that special chocolatey crunch thing when you bite into them?
It's like a malty-choco bomb going off in the mouth LOL!
Last time I had a box of Whoppers was at the movies, but oh yes.. I remember them well, as you can tell. :D

Embryodad

Oh!
Whoppers!
Don't you love the way they do that special chocolatey crunch thing when you bite into them?
It's like a malty-choco bomb going off in the mouth LOL!
Last time I had a box of Whoppers was at the movies, but oh yes.. I remember them well, as you can tell. :D
Ha Ha Ha Ha ...what is this?? Sass & Jimmy Night! hahahahaha

Tina sucks off all the chocolate and then crunches the inside.
She loves those tootsie pops too. The chocolate ones are her favorite.
She starts biting them on the first suck. I told her...How the heck can yo attack that tootstie pop so quick...she says,"Cause I only like the center!"
Her and The Owl on the commercial,"How long does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?"...Crunch! Instantly..Haaaaaaaaaaa

Embryodad

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:yum::yum:....She's the only one I know of who will eat only all the red candy off of a candy apple, and throw the apple away.

When she makes them...the kit makes like 6 apples.
well she double and tripple dips the apples and only gets like three apples.
Sure, because she throws the apple away, and only likes the candy.

Now she doesn't waste the apple. She just makes the candy on a buttered sheet pan; then cracks the candy. Oh! the candy is all gone in two days at least.

Her mom / uncles / brother / cousins (2) / are all diabetics, but she is not.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I love candy/caramel apples Jimmy, but I have a lot of dental work (from-since a bad car crash) which prevents me from simply sinking my teeth into them like I used to.
My sister and I were at a street fair a couple of years ago and I told her "gosh I'd like a candy apple with nuts"..she said she'd buy one and bite off pieces for me and then give it to me.
That's what we did.
Two goofs walking around with a red candy apple on a stick, sharing it.
Who cares about germs amongst sisters? ;)
Related:
3 Musketeers bar-
I like to eat the chocolate off first, then form the center nougat into a little ball (or a square, depending on my artistic mood) then pop it into my mouth.

Reese's cups get the same treatment.
Love to nibble the little edges off first, then turn it around and round- finally not being able to stand it anymore.. then........Mmmmmmmmmmmm.. all gone!

Embryodad

I love candy/caramel apples Jimmy, but I have a lot of dental work (from-since a bad car crash) which prevents me from simply sinking my teeth into them like I used to.
My sister and I were at a street fair a couple of years ago and I told her "gosh I'd like a candy apple with nuts"..she said she'd buy one and bite off pieces for me and then give it to me.
That's what we did.
Two goofs walking around with a red candy apple on a stick, sharing it.
Who cares about germs amongst sisters? ;)
Related:
3 Musketeers bar-
I like to eat the chocolate off first, then form the center nougat into a little ball (or a square, depending on my artistic mood) then pop it into my mouth.

Reese's cups get the same treatment.
Love to nibble the little edges off first, then turn it around and round- finally not being able to stand it anymore.. then........Mmmmmmmmmmmm.. all gone!
There is a forum out there for eating habits I think....L O L

OK...you ever get Tastycake Cupcakes. They are a Philly company thing and very popular on the east area's

My favorite...is their Kandy Kakes.. http://www.tastykake.com/products/kandykakes We call them peanutbutter cupcakes also!

I will start all around the edges, and then the bottom flat round...then the rest of the bites of the cake and top chocolate with the peanutbutter.
Each bite...with a sip of Milk..or coffee.

Tina has the recipe for cloning them (copycat), and she made them once.
I told her to cut them round, and then put the chocolate on top.

She say's... I'll make them all on one sheet, and then cut them square. If you don't like them like that, then get someone else to make them.

I told her...My Mother made them round! she said, Well I'm NOT your mother!!

Geepers...That would make a great thread! Ha Ha ha
"How do you eat certain things???"...

Like eggs... every piece of egg...HAS to have a piece of toast or bread for me to eat it.

Like my son eating eggs.... He will take 2 over medium eggs...and go all around the yolks without breaking them...and with NO BREAD or toast...he will eat all the whites. Then with the bread...he will dip and shovel and soak up the yolks until his dish is spotlessly clean.

Granddaughter will eat all the yolks by cutting and dipping from the center, and leaves all the whites.

She loves lemon merangue s/p ? pie. Eats ONLY the merangue, and leaves the crust and the lemon. I told DW...Make her just the merangue, and put it in a plate and broil it for her.

Ummmmm I want lemon Pie Now. I like Lemon Chiffon!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
There is a forum out there for eating habits I think....L O L

OK...you ever get Tastycake Cupcakes.
Never had them, but....

hostesscupcakesbox.jpg

The roof comes off first to reveal a little hole of filling.
Break in half, lick out middle.. little cuppy cake left..:yum:
Normally when I have a plate of food in front of me, one things gets eaten at a time.

When it comes to breakfasts .. toast cut into triangles..
Each must contain: a bit o' egg, a little bacon (baked beans if I am doing an English).. it all goes on the toast eventually, then down the hatch.