What is Your Weather?

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Tornado sirens going off just south of me with 2" hail. Heard there was a over 50 car pile up on I-20 near the Georgia/Alabama line.

PanchoHambre

Tornado sirens going off just south of me with 2" hail. Heard there was a over 50 car pile up on I-20 near the Georgia/Alabama line.

My Brother is outside Athens as was saying it was nasty down there...

Here just the usual Philly crappy cold rain

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
It was freezing cold and rained all day, growing colder and darker. Then, we had freezing rain with ice pellets. We are suppose to get at least 6-inches of snow. Being in the snowbelt, that means probably more. The roads were suppose to be black ice during part of the early evening and people had to have had a nasty rush hour. I took my mom to her drs appt by ambulette because I didn't wish to make things hard on her. She is still a bit weak. Usually, I drive her.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
It's been warm and overcast and drizzling for the last 2 days here in Houston. They say a cold front is supposed to come in tonight but I don't know...

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
You really don't want to know. I'm outside on the lanai in jeans, sweater, and sandals, no wind, 67 degrees, and wondering what I'm doing up so late.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Woke up this morning to light snow on the grass areas none on the concrete and 18 degrees on my back porch.

PanchoHambre

Suppossedly a big winter storm hitting the east coast tonight... ARGH

At least I went grocery shopping yesterday and have some nice veal to braise tonight...

I hope the weatherpeople are being over dramatic I really don't need a blizzardy commute tomorrow.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
What CL said except it's up to 73.5 now and windy. Cold front gonna come through later. Tuesday AM low should be 41 which is downright wintery. This should be the last cold front to get this far south until November.

Buzz

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Cool today. Just Thursday, it was 85, then, Friday morning, it was 67 and by noon, it was in the 40's, lol Today, it's 34, wind chill 26 and the high suppose to be 54. Just wonderful, lol

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Thunder snow a little while ago. Now it's just snow the size of quarters. Not sticking yet but the temp is dropping fast. Snow in Atlanta in March...whoed a thunk it?

FryBoy

Our weather has been goofy this winter -- short periods of cold and rain followed by summer-like periods. We're in one of those summery times right now -- it was 86 at the Santa Monica Pier yesterday, a new record. Should be in the mid- to upper-70s here today, with mostly blue skies. But rain and more cold is possible tonight.

Calicolady

Boy Buzz, things have changed in a couple hours. Wind is gusting, clouds have moved in with a chill in them and we got some drizzle already. I guess Stacy blew hard enough and now we're gonna get it.

Current Conditions
Updated: 11:53 AM EST SUN MAR 1 2009 Sun & Moon Information:
mcloudy.gif
Mostly CloudyTemp:66°FHumidity:75%Wind Speed:NW18MPH G TO29Barometer:29.99 in. Dewpoint:58°FHeat Index:66°FWind Chill:66°F

jkath

I'm just north east of FryBoy, and so I don't get the wonderful ocean breezes. Today it's just plain icky-hot. It's in the mid-eighties (not good for someone like me who loves 40 degrees and heavy rain!)

Mr. Green Jeans

Showers increasing > rainy & breezy > mostly cloudy with showers (clouds AND showers who'da thunk?) rain continues > rain + chance of lowland snow. Right from today's paper. How's that for an uplifitng week?

FooD

It is down right hot in Hollywood right now. Glad I rode my bike to work today. It'll be a pleasant ride home this evening...

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Got to about 83F here today, not a cloud in the sky, gentle ocean breeze blowing. Tonight, it'll get down to about 65F. This is the perfect time of year here - soon it will start to heat up and get humid.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I am effing freezing!!!!!

Overnight: occasional snow showers. Snow accumulation an inch or less. Cold with lows 10 to 15 above. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of snow 80 percent. Wind chill values as low as 9 below.

buckytom

Grill Master
looks like we're in for a blow.

we're supposed to get 6 to 10 inches of snow by the morning. it should make the trip home a lot of fun.

buttheads!!! yes you. the people that think they can drive a tiny car with rear wheel drive in this: stay home. or better yet, go to an empty parking lot and learn how to control skids, and power donuts. it'll make you a better driver.

FooD

I just stepped out of Lefty's bar a little wasted and it's still like 60 degrees in the middle of the night...