(Thank Goodness It's) Friday's Menu; Whuzzup ??

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i could have rung out enough grease from the zucchini and onion rings to fry another batch up!! they tasted good but all that grease. the dips are good but they gotta do something about the plate of grease they serve with.

poor cooks, low grease temp, overloading the deep fryer...quality control at its finest..sorry hun

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
poor cooks, low grease temp, overloading the deep fryer...quality control at its finest..sorry hun
thats what i was thinking to low a temp to get a good scald to seal the food. it just sucked up the grease.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
btw i quit smoking 5 days ago and that meal almost had me grab a cig!! there were a group of kids outside smoking when i left and i was so tempted to bum a butt but i resisted!!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
btw i quit smoking 5 days ago and that meal almost had me grab a cig!! there were a group of kids outside smoking when i left and i was so tempted to bum a butt but i resisted!!

After that? Good for you!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

homecook

Barb, what recipe are you using?
I'm going to attempt pizza dough one of these days and printed out that recipe from the one JoeV posted. The one you need to let sit a day.

Let me know how you do.

I think that's the one I used. The one on his site? It had the recipe for 2 or 4? I made the 2. I think I messed up somehow.....my first try. I got one large out of it. I wasn't sure how the dough was supposed to turn out, so I winged it. :smile: The taste was good though. I will be trying it again.

High Cheese

Saucier
We wound up going out to a French Provencal restaurant in town. Little hole in the wall we've been wanting to try out. I don't think there's more than 12 tables. Both of us ordered the tasting menu.

All I have to say is "FINALLY!" we had a good dinner! The food was exccellent.

Here's some info. Bienvenue