I can't be here no more

BigAl

This new food forum is killing me . I am on a very strick diet lifestyle now and everything you all have posted I want to eat !!!! Shame on you guys and gals !!!! I'm going to bed before I rip the damn door off the frig !:topicclosed:

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Al, there is not a recipe here that won't work for you with a little modification.

Look at the Shanghai Jimmy's Chili Rice I posted. Change it by leaving out the butter and Chili and you have a perfect diet meal :yankchain:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That is tough Al. I feel your pain cause I'm in the same boat. You have a much better start on the diet than I though. I've dropped a couple, but I might have put them back on last weekend. I need to get 'in the zone'.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
My trouble was the holidays. All kinds of good stuff just setting around just asking to be tasted. We had a big family dinner for T-Day, a Christmas party, and then a family dinner for Christmas. It was just us for New Years and we ate leftovers.

I gained a few pounds and I'm having trouble getting back on the losing routine.

BigAl

My trouble was the holidays. All kinds of good stuff just setting around just asking to be tasted. We had a big family dinner for T-Day, a Christmas party, and then a family dinner for Christmas. It was just us for New Years and we ate leftovers.

I gained a few pounds and I'm having trouble getting back on the losing routine.

Yes !! Thats exactly what I am talking about !!! We should be allowed to take these "so called Friends and Love Ones to court and make them pay for our weight gain .
If nothing else they should be made to eat liver for a week !:fart2:

RNE228

This new food forum is killing me . I am on a very strick diet lifestyle now and everything you all have posted I want to eat !!!!

I'm gonna post some good diet recipes later. I'm trying to get rid of 30lbs, and just going to the gym won't get it:boxing:

BigAl

OH OH !!:thumb:

Go get the Biggest Loser Cook Book ! Best food I ever had on a diet . You will drop that weight in no time at all .

I know I sound like a broken record but truely ,it is that good !
Allen

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
If nothing else they should be made to eat liver for a week !:fart2:

i LOOOOVR liver and onions on a toasted cracker with thick NON-salty gravy!!! :whistle:

LOL!!! Im really hungry for that now too. Damnit Al!!! :yum:

RNE228

i LOOOOVR liver and onions on a toasted cracker with thick NON-salty gravy!!! :whistle:

You got that right! It seems everything is oversalted these days(at least in a lot of prepped foods). I know it helps bring out flavors and stuff. But too much is too much!

I like Rice-a-Roni. But, a serving is like 1/2 cup, and has 55% of the daily sodium just in that 1/2 cup serving:confused:

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
As a cooking forum do we want a puke smilie?
Looking for input here. I had it here but thought it was in 'bad taste'.
What do you think?

How about one that is just holding his nose?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
If you'll make it I'll put it up for all to use. I've never seen one holding the nose.