Free rubs!!!

chowhound

C'mon now... get your minds out of the gutter :lol:

Someone from a Q site sent me this link last week, so I filled out the online order form and just received them. Yippee :biggrin:

Here's the link

It looks like they are out of them now ("currently unavailable"), but they might do it again if you want to check back with them. I didn't want to post anything earlier until I was sure it was on the up and up.

hmmm, so many choices, which one to start with....

Attachments

• free rubs.jpg
    free rubs.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 274

chowhound

That packets are small, enough for a chicken, small rack of ribs, depending on how much rub you like to put on, but pretty cool idea I think.

Bam...... (lol)

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Sorry, I just saw where you stated that they were unavailable. I saw free chit and off I went!!! I would love to try them!!! If you notice that they are available before I do, let me know!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
That packets are small, enough for a chicken, small rack of ribs, depending on how much rub you like to put on, but pretty cool idea I think.

Bam...... (lol)

yes it is a cool idea... i am not going to comment any further for now..lol

Derek

Banned
C'mon now... get your minds out of the gutter :lol:

Someone from a Q site sent me this link last week, so I filled out the online order form and just received them. Yippee :biggrin:

Here's the link

It looks like they are out of them now ("currently unavailable"), but they might do it again if you want to check back with them. I didn't want to post anything earlier until I was sure it was on the up and up.

hmmm, so many choices, which one to start with....
Oh crap, I really thought the ladies of NTC was giving a free rub, My back really needs a good rub :p

Yeah they look nice Chow, but I will keep making my own rubs & spices.

Thanks a lot bro.

chowhound

Good update, Jeff. I checked a few days ago and they were still out.
I trust you ordered yours before posting....
(lol)

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I ordered the sampler and it went through, so he must still have some. Now the waiting game begins.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Well well well... I just checked the link and the rubs were available! I just ordered mine!!!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Just got an email from them saying they shipped my rubs! Can’t wait to try these! Thanks Chow!!!

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Just got an email from them saying they shipped my rubs! Can’t wait to try these! Thanks Chow!!!

I just got the same email! lol Told hubby all about it last night now he's ready to BBQ! Yayyyy!!! Thankyou again Chow!!

chowhound

I've only used two so far, the ribbit rib rub and the redeye redmeat rub (something like that (lol). The rib rub is good. I like mine a little better and I pretty much wing it. Theirs is a little hotter, which is no big deal. I just like my ribs more on the sweet side.
The redmeat rub was pretty darn good. Usually I just use salt & pepper to season my grilled steaks and have tried various steak rubs/seasoning before, but theirs was pretty good. Not overbearing and just the right amount of flavor for the amount I used. That one I could see me ordering.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Look what came in today!! :clap:

We're going to grill some bone-in chciken breasts with either the Poultry rub or maybe the Mella Yella. Thanks again Chow for the link!!! :thumb:

step_1-4.jpg