03/10/09 Dinner Plans

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Thanks! The second part didn't even occur to me! Good thing that worked out, cause I don't do clean up on that!!!

lilylove

That sounds WONDERFUL!!! You are a gooood hubby!!!:chef::chef:

DW is now sick, so I took over the kitchen once again, LOL. For her I made seafood sandwiches. Earlier I had mixed imitation lobster meat, blue crab claw meat, onions, yellow pepper, salt, pepper, and some garlic in the food processor. Once it was all diced down good, I dumped into Tupperware containers, mixed in salad dressing to wet it down, then covered and put in the fridge.
I toasted some hoagies with butter and garlic, then put the seafood mixture on it. Topped with sliced tomatoes, romane lettuce, and provolone cheese. Cut in half, tooth pick thru each half to hold it together.
Made a mix of red and green seedless grapes, apples, and bananas all diced up to be the same size as the grapes. Took 2tbsps of Ruzzo with 1tbsp sugar and mixed well, poured over the fruit mix, covered and shaked to coat well.
Served it all up on a place nice and neat and had Katie take it up to her. I was very pleased with myself... even more so when five minutes later she yells down that while she appreciates the food she thought she had made it clear we had no money to order out.... or was that a dig? LOL. Either was she said it was great and even chowed it all down despite being sick.
Me and the kids made some simple homemade pizzas and BBQ chicken wings to go with our pop, LOL.