What's cooking NCT? 10.26-31.2015

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Spaghetti in cheddar cheese sauce.
Didn't have any macaroni or other pastas so I used spaghetttttt!

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Brats with onion relish, roasted new potatoes, and yellow squash are on the menu tonight.

Johnny West

I'm craving hot dogs after all the negative publicity of late.

Onion relish sound good - I remember getting Vidallia onion relish when I lived in WV. Is there a special recipe for your relish Cooksie?

Today I had two big Safeway breakfast sausage burritos, and the a big bowl of Mrs O's ravioli at school. I'm still stuffed and hate myself.

Embryodad

Onion relish sound good - I remember getting Vidallia onion relish when I lived in WV. Is there a special recipe for your relish Cooksie?

Today I had two big Safeway breakfast sausage burritos, and the a big bowl of Mrs O's ravioli at school. I'm still stuffed and hate myself.
I said the same thing to the wife today. She said, what do you want for supper tomorrow?
I said, bring on the dogs dear. I want some with chili sauce; which by the way, I will see if I can find the recipe here on the NCT threads....

There was a time where I could devour three foot long chili dogs at one meal sitting.
I love chili cheese dogs!! I like the Chicago dogs with the green emerald relish too!

The best way, is dogs cooked over an wood fire till charred and blackened....some mustard, and beer to wash em down. I could do 5 easily, and go for more sometimes.

Embryodad

I said the same thing to the wife today. She said, what do you want for supper tomorrow?
I said, bring on the dogs dear. I want some with chili sauce; which by the way, I will see if I can find the recipe here on the NCT threads....

There was a time where I could devour three foot long chili dogs at one meal sitting.
I love chili cheese dogs!! I like the Chicago dogs with the green emerald relish too!

The best way, is dogs cooked over an wood fire till charred and blackened....some mustard, and beer to wash em down. I could do 5 easily, and go for more sometimes.

Here is the link to the thread for the chili sauce recipe!

http://netcookingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19399&highlight=greek+chili+sauce

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Spaghetti in cheddar cheese sauce.
Didn't have any macaroni or other pastas so I used spaghetttttt!

After you talked about having the Stouffer's Mac and Cheese, I had to give it a try. It gets a thumbs up from me, and you can't beat the convenience.

Here's how I do the onion relish:
http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=95709&postcount=1

Don't know why my pic disappeared. Maybe Flicker is pizzed at me for not logging in for a long time :biggrin:.

Johnny West

That looks excellent and will try it soon. I better bookmark it though.

Tonight it was a beet salad, baked squash and a ham sandwich.

Johnny West

Tonight was fried ham and scrambled eggs - sorry I didn't get any pictures; also did a head of romanesco which was excellent.

Embryodad

Mommy T made a big pot of beef stew. We all chowed down and it was great.
Halloween treats for dessert.