What's cooking NCT? 09.20-26.2015

Johnny West

Tonight was prime rib and a small lobster tail at The Square Rigger. I hate myself.

Tomorrow we go home.

FullSizeRender_13.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Embryodad

Tonight, Mommy T stopped and picked up a small cardboard container of Pop corn chicken at KFC. Then I had some macaroni and cheese from the fish dinner Stouffers that Gabe didn't eat. It was OK.
Mommy T had a KFC Chicken and mashed potato bowl. I won't eat that. Looks like Slop.

No dessert .... Yet!....
Maybe I will just have a Hot Cocoa before bedtime.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
my mind is stuck on raw seafood. i threw a batch of oysters away, as i was skeptical of when i may have bought them. should have taken a shucker to 'em & said my Prayers.
oh, well. i'll get a new batch soon enough.
as for now, i'm stuck on soup. i can have dinner, then freeze a batch.
i have scads of types to make, from lentil, to split pea, to veggie-beef, to potato, & on. i keep meaning to make rinder rouladen, too. then i get senile & forget to prep items.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Tonight, Mommy T stopped and picked up a small cardboard container of Pop corn chicken at KFC. Then I had some macaroni and cheese from the fish dinner Stouffers that Gabe didn't eat. It was OK.
Mommy T had a KFC Chicken and mashed potato bowl. I won't eat that. Looks like Slop.

No dessert .... Yet!....
Maybe I will just have a Hot Cocoa before bedtime.

I don't see the allure of the chicken and mashed potato bowl either. And, yep, that's what it looks like to me too. I guess it's for people who take everything on their plate and mix it all together before they dig in :(.

Tonight was prime rib and a small lobster tail at The Square Rigger. I hate myself.

Tomorrow we go home.

URL]

Rare Prime Rib :bounce:....Love it!

Johnny West

Today's lunch at Jerry Remy's at Logan in Boston.
It was a huge hotdog, the biggest I've ever seen.

FullSizeRender_14.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Embryodad

This is what supper COULD BE !!

Cheese Burgers with chili sauce, and chopped onions.
Hot dogs... with chili or however one wants.
A cheese, ham, and salami hoagie / sub / etc... pickles on the side...

I'm gonna go full bore at the first two! I think.

Johnny West

Tape like paper wrap? It looked like something to eat.

:huh:

DUH!!!!! Thanks Embriodad and Sass. I spaced on the question and was only seeing the paper wrap. I didn't get it was the onion rings you were talking about, Saliha. They were very good but way too many. I'm swearing off of them (till the next time I go to Bob's Burgers, lol). I need to lose 10 pound but am 15 pounds behind.

Saliha

Zucchini, tuna in Italian sauce, chantarelles and tomatoes in oven. Before baking:

GCjPN5E.jpg

After baking:

MN0BssV.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Johnny, your restaurant dinner photos continue to amaze!

Saliha, your combination of ingredients for the tuna casserole are very different to me!

Lee

lilylove

Steak and baked potatoes with bacon and chives ( and sour cream for hubby)
Will do a triple batch of my BBQ Sauce.

caramel brownies for dessert :)

Johnny West

Well, Lee, time to back off from the restaurants for awhile. lol

Last night's Cascasoon was well received - had company and they took some home with them. I made a double batch and Peter has some to take home, as well.

IMG_7010.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]