Did Some Grilled Peaches Last Weekend with Butter Rum Sauce

GrillinFool

Last year I bought a half dozen peaches, got out some brown sugar, cinnamon, butter, syrup, molasses, honey, and who knows what else, to try to come up with a good grilled peaches recipe. Took all the pictures, had my inlaws and wife doing the taste testing. In the end had a clear winner on some combination, except I forgot what that combination was.

So, I was all set to run through that again, when my buddy Arthur told me about his recipe and I had to try it. Rather than re-invent the wheel again, I had to try the recipe with the rum in it.

The full write up, with pictures of every step is right here, and the salivating inducing pictures are below:

Grilled-Peaches4.jpg

Grilled-Peaches10.jpg

Grilled-Peaches11.jpg

Guts

O dose that sound Good, I have to try this soon! After reading the full recipe on your Grilling Fools site my stomach is making more noise that my coffee maker...
BTW I like your Grilling Fools site and have recommended to some of my grilling friends.
Kim

GrillinFool

O dose that sound Good, I have to try this soon! After reading the full recipe on your Grilling Fools site my stomach is making more noise that my coffee maker...
BTW I like your Grilling Fools site and have recommended to some of my grilling friends.
Kim

Thanks Guts. I appreciate it on both counts.

It's funny, I was taking pictures as fast as I could before the ice cream melted and actually moved the peaches to another bowl with fresh ice cream. After I got done taking the pictures I ate the bowl with the melted ice cream and sauce because the sauce was so good. No peaches. Just the sauce and the ice cream...