Right or Left Brain

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Keltin, try scrolling down, so all you see is the lower portion of the dancer's legs. Start to read the descriptions of the left and right brains.

I find when I start to read, the left brain kicks in and her legs then go in the opposite direction.

When I worked in "corporate America", my company was HUGE on teaching Meyers-Briggs's "Left Brain/Right Brain" seminars. Ostensibly, it was to improve communications, and some of us actually used it as such. Mainly, it was a lot of fun, LOL!

Lee

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Please see my update as it describes what I meant more accurately.

According to that article you linked, it doesn’t spin both ways. Instead, being an ambiguous image with no depth cues, your brain interprets one or the other.

I’m like the guy in the article.

I tried this several times, but it never flipped. Dr. Toppino says in people who can’t see the reversal, it may be that one underlying neural structure is more dominant, but once someone finally manages to see the flip, it will start to happen more often.

Odd, cause I can usually see both sides of an illusion, and have always been able to see those 3D pictures. Interesting.

Oh well, mark me for spamming the boards!!! :yum:

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Sorry Keltin - I could see both ways as well. Probably more often anti clockwise

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Well I only have one eye so no depth perception at all but I do see it spinning clock wise then stop and spins counter clock wise. But then I can't watch a 3D movie either.