Sunday 10/23/2011 What's going to be on the menu?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I am still trying to figure it out. I have the taste for several things I have seen others eating the last few days. LOL Grilled cheese and pasta and bread sticks are at the top of the list. But it may be bacon and eggs at this point who knows.

Any plans?

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Re: Sunday 10/23/2011 What's gong to be on the menu?

I have to go to Sam's later so I'll probably pick up a rotisserie chicken.

The market had some really nice wild-caught Alaskan salmon, so we'll be enjoying that baked with butter, chopped fresh dill, & lemon; along with butter-sauteed fresh asparagus, maybe some herbed rice, & a big green salad.

Mr. Green Jeans

First, massive yard work, then dinner will be beer that be in the butt Bob chicken along with grilled eggplant.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter

linguine & a spinach salad w/ cheese

homecook

I just made appetizers tonight for dinner while watching football games. lol Bacon Cracker appetizer and teriyaki wings.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 142

lilbopeep

Site Supporter

Looks good Barb.

Our dinner:

Boneless Pork loin chop pan fried in bacon fat, micro steamed fresh broccoli crowns, mashed taters and gravy.

102311_porkloin_chop.jpg

cookingirl

inspired today: :wow:
Made pork chops sauteed with apples and onions---added some brown sugar, chicken stock, splash of apple juice, butter and cinnamon,; mashed potatoes; a strange looking orange/green striped acorn squash~baked with brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon....and Norm's apple cake for dessert with vanilla ice cream! It all was delish!!:wow:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
inspired today: :wow:
Made pork chops sauteed with apples and onions---added some brown sugar, chicken stock, splash of apple juice, butter and cinnamon,; mashed potatoes; a strange looking orange/green striped acorn squash~baked with brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon....and Norm's apple cake for dessert with vanilla ice cream! It all was delish!!:wow:
That sounds awesome.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I made an apple/sage rubbed pork tenderloin roast w/cider gravy, mashed potatoes & a green salad. First time I've ever made cider gravy.....turned out good! :)

K

Kimchee

Smoked a pork shoulder on my little Weber, finished it in the oven...

Just had to have me some good ol' NC style BBQ sandwiches!

(And they were goooooood!)

Embryodad

Everyone's Dinners and food sound and LQQK so good!

Today was a simple beef burgers pan fried, and I just laid out the condiments and fixins so we could each build our own burgers.

Mother Tina made me a cake...DD made the icing from scratch. Mommy T put a smilie face on it, and I had a little piece. Well Maybe a Large Piece. I did save some for others. oh! Hey!...Did I ever introduce you to Jimmy Others / Daddy Others / and uncle Others??
L O L .....

OH!... DW was wishing for Potato Salad..
I made it For Her. :wub: See what a good boy am I?

482d51f6.jpg

df4cae25.jpg

fefb2c9d.jpg

9128a723.jpg

LETHAL GTS

I had Beer Battered Walleye and homemade salsa.
salsa had 1 whole red onion, 2 green onions, 2 jalapeno peppers, juice from 1 lime, juice from 1/2 a lemon, bunch of cilantro, 6 cloves of garlic, 2 avocados, Freshly ground cummin, sea salt and 1 red bell pepper.
I also cut some walleye fillets into sticks and deep fried them as well and used them for fish tacos. I was amazed at how well the salsa and the fish complimented each other.

Attachments

• IMG00982-20111023-1851.jpg
    IMG00982-20111023-1851.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 74

LETHAL GTS

I just made appetizers tonight for dinner while watching football games. lol Bacon Cracker appetizer and teriyaki wings.
Bacon cracker apps!
Please do tell the details! :eating2:

Sorry, just found your recipe in the app section....thanks.
TJ