dinner tuesday, january 18th, 2011

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i'm making an eggplant/cannelini/tomato/garlicy stew.
italian bread~ i'll be making several chix items, too, 4 other days.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I'm not really moved by anything today.

I need some inpiration.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Leftover pollo guisado - I still have four pieces of chicken and some sauce left. I may put it on mashed potatoes this time.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I have uncooked b/s chicken breasts, uncooked string beans, mushroom caps, carrots, green onions, potatoes and celery. That needs to be used. I was going to go easy and make breakfast for dinner but maybe I may try to use up some of those.

I am just not enthused or inspired today.

I have uncooked b/s chicken breasts, uncooked string beans, mushroom caps, carrots, green onions, potatoes and celery. That needs to be used. I was going to go easy and make breakfast for dinner but maybe I may try to use up some of those.

I am just not enthused or inspired today.

I'm thinking stir-fry.

Deelady

OOOps that was you Trish!! LOL Sorry I thought Peeps said that to me!!! LilyLove I made my own pizza last night so no pizza for us tonight! :D

I actually just ended up making sloppy Joes on hot dog buns with chips on the side. Its what hubby had a taste for and simple sounded good to me!! :D

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Chicken, noodles, green onion, mushrooms, string beans, broccoli and carrot stir fry.

011811_chicken_noodle_stir_fry.jpg

lilylove

OOOps that was you Trish!! LOL Sorry I thought Peeps said that to me!!! LilyLove I made my own pizza last night so no pizza for us tonight! :D

I actually just ended up making sloppy Joes on hot dog buns with chips on the side. Its what hubby had a taste for and simple sounded good to me!! :D

That does sound good! And easy is always nice!!:smile:

Leni

I found Italian sausage in the freezer so I'll grill that and add bell pepper, onions, garlic and put it on top of the leftover orzo from last night with maybe a marinaria sauce. Oh! Mushroom too. I've got Italian green beans and will do something with them.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Do I smell Sushi? lol. What's that on top, Bams?

thats the spicy sauce(sriracha sauce and Japanese
mayonnaise usually or chili oil) they put on the inside... he must have know i like spicy sauce because he asked if i wanted more drizzled on top..lol

it was so good i think i may just go pick up some more right now..lol

thats the spicy sauce(sriracha sauce and Japanese
mayonnaise usually or chili oil) they put on the inside... he must have know i like spicy sauce because he asked if i wanted more drizzled on top..lol

it was so good i think i may just go pick up some more right now..lol

You're making me hungry. lol

Great dinners, everyone.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Looks like it's Oriental style day. LOL

I had some meat scraps left over after boning out a pork shoulder and packaging it into 3 smaller roasts for me and the Mrs., so I thin sliced the scraps, drowned them in Teriyaki sauce and ginger, and turned them into stir fry with some thin sliced veggies and fried rice. Made enough for lunch for tomorrow.

Dinner011811.jpg

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
looks great Joe

my Asian theme started yesterday...found a Japanese Buffet..fresh sushi and everything else. along with mongolian bbq included in the lunch price of $5.99