What's Cooking NCT Sun. 2/24/2013 to Sat. 3/2/2013

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Leftovers Soup -
Collards, Hard-cooked eggs, carrots, pearl onions, croutons, chicken broth ...........

BaconEggSoup6.jpg

BaconEggSoup7.jpg

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
we may get pizza & appys. i subtly hinted to blake by saying 'a-hem'. loudly. while fanning a pizza place's menu in front of him.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
a sliver of ham, an egg half, smushed potato w/ peas & corn, linguine salad, ambrosia salad, potato salad, macaroni/cheese, crescents, & pop fer me. there was other food, too. a few snack trays w/ pepperjack & cheddar, pepperoni, ham appys w/ pickles & cream cheese in 'em, crackers, & candy. & pop. a glass of valpolicella once the kitchen was clean.
my Mum & i prepped most of the food saturday night.
she sent me on my way w/ a plethora of extras. & i've scads of seafood extras from the other evening to make later on tonite.

Attachments

• platedfood1.jpg
    platedfood1.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 106
  • dinner.jpg
    dinner.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 106
  • candyeaster.jpg
    candyeaster.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Embryodad

a sliver of ham, an egg half, smushed potato w/ peas & corn, linguine salad, ambrosia salad, potato salad, macaroni/cheese, crescents, & pop fer me. there was other food, too. a few snack trays w/ pepperjack & cheddar, pepperoni, ham appys w/ pickles & cream cheese in 'em, crackers, & candy. & pop. a glass of valpolicella once the kitchen was clean.
my Mum & i prepped most of the food saturday night.
she sent me on my way w/ a plethora of extras. & i've scads of seafood extras from the other evening to make later on tonite.
Oh Lord!... Some spread there!!....

Love Love Love the Cedar Chest. My Mom had one exactly like it and with the matching Waterfall Bedroom set. I'll never forget it cause the lock was broken, and dad removed the lockset. To open it, one had to stick a popcicle stick or a ballpoint pen inside the hole and wiggle it to get it to open. LOL...