snap-shots my mom got of me~

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
since my last pic was less than cheerful, here's a few pix my Mom took by saying 'aubrey'!!!!!!! & then when i glanced she would take a pic & i would yell at her & then we would bicker.......and then she wouldn't let me take a pic of her.
anyhows here's me in my element.......

Attachments

• Picture003.jpg
    Picture003.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 159
  • Picture004.jpg
    Picture004.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 154
  • Picture005.jpg
    Picture005.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Picture006.jpg
    Picture006.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 163

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Ah, Aubrey, that Tigs is a sweetheart, isn't he? Tell your mom thanks for showing us your sweet face, OK?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
he is so very luved, too....... though so very placed promply on my floor, nowadays, when he chooses 2 get pettins/treats @ 2:30 in the morning (via meowing, purrs, crawling from here till he's nose-2-nose w/ me when i'm a-snoozin!, singing me a tune,) when Chef expects that there mom of his 2 be in her shower by 4:30.......
ohhhhhh, that tig's-phase was less than great & less than excellent & that when his momma was due in class before morning shone through, then onto work, thereafter. naw, i luv my tig through-&-through. that's my tigs! & that.

Last edited:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Tigs sure looks like a little love bundle.
I have to go to work now, Aubrey.. but I'll catch up with you later.
xxoo

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thanks, yins luv-bugs! makin me say, internally, 'aw, i luvv those guys!' & that.
ohhhhh, & those valances~ toodles 2 them! uck. those were there when i got here.

Last edited:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
here's another pic taken 10/14/10~

Attachments

• 1014102159.jpg
    1014102159.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 127