• 1/2 Teaspoon table salt
  • 6 Tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
  • 5 Tablespoon cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 Cup chopped fresh strawberries

Preparation:

• Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees; line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
  • In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and salt; set aside.
  • In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and cream cheese on high speed until light and creamy. Add sugar and beat until mixture is light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat until well combined. Reduce mixer speed to low and stir in flour mixture just until combined.
  • Remove bowl from mixer and fold in strawberries.
  • Use a medium cookie dough scoop (~2 tablespoons) to place cookie dough balls on prepared baking sheets 1-2 inches apart. Bake cookies for about 10 minutes or until tops are firm.
  • Allow to cool on cooling racks and serve immediately. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 days.

Attachments

• strawberrycookies.jpg
    strawberrycookies.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 174

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
And I'll be making them as soon as I can!

Yummm! Copied and saved!

Lee

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
I'll be making these this week!

Ingredients:

• 1 Cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 Teaspoon table salt
  • 6 Tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
  • 5 Tablespoon cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 Cup chopped fresh strawberries
Preparation:

• Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees; line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
  • In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and salt; set aside.
  • In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and cream cheese on high speed until light and creamy. Add sugar and beat until mixture is light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat until well combined. Reduce mixer speed to low and stir in flour mixture just until combined.
  • Remove bowl from mixer and fold in strawberries.
  • Use a medium cookie dough scoop (~2 tablespoons) to place cookie dough balls on prepared baking sheets 1-2 inches apart. Bake cookies for about 10 minutes or until tops are firm.
  • Allow to cool on cooling racks and serve immediately. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 days.

Those look so good Mama!

chilefarmer

Dang, you done went and put a hurt on me. Those are almost to beautiful to eat, I said almost. Nothing but nice. CF