I have a question?

Derek

Banned
I know College is nothing like school at all, but when some one is messing around that shouldn't be messing around can I put them in there place? and tell them to knock it off?

Or should I go to the proper authorities?

I don't want my education in jepaordy because of a few bad apples, This is my second chance at a good education, I don't want to do anything that's going to ruin it, I know in high school that was all fun and games but didn't get my diploma, How ever I've got my g.e.d, And I don't want to do the same mistakes again!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I really never saw much messing around when I was in collage classes. For the most part every one in the class was pretty serious about their education.

Derek

Banned
I really never saw much messing around when I was in collage classes. For the most part every one in the class was pretty serious about their education.
Thank you Joe, I want that because I'm serious in everything I do, even if I suck and I want the same respect as everyone else, and so on.

Like I said this is my second chance education!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
College is completely different. Most people are loners or in small groups of 2 or 3, typically for Study Groups. You have to pay to go to college, so it’s a different class of people and they take it seriously. In High school, you were forced to go, so you always had the idiots to contend with. You’ll be perfectly fine!

Derek

Banned
depends on what they're doing derek. I would look at that first.

College is completely different. Most people are loners or in small groups of 2 or 3, typically for Study Groups. You have to pay to go to college, so it’s a different class of people and they take it seriously. In High school, you were forced to go, so you always had the idiots to contend with. You’ll be perfectly fine!
Thank you gang, Good, Can you guys tell I've been in the wrong crowd too many times?

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Exactly! Everyone there has chosen to be there, unlike the prison, err, I mean, public school system.

Derek

Banned
Yeah, your Waldo tattoo. It should be a dragon or a snake or something.... :bb:
Well the day I went to get waldo, I was going to get him on my lower horn, And the tattoo guy said he had to touch my lower horn in order to do the tattoo, I said screw that and I put it up on my wrist.

I wanted him to do touches his toes when horn was not in use and when the horn was in use he would be standing, lol.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Well the day I went to get waldo, I was going to get him on my lower horn, And the tattoo guy said he had to touch my lower horn in order to do the tattoo, I said screw that and I put it up on my wrist.

I wanted him to do touches his toes when horn was not in use and when the horn was in use he would be standing, lol.

I honestly dont understand what you just said. :unsure:

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Sit up front and you won't have to worry about any shenanigans going on in back...

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter

OMG THAT WOULD HAVE HURT!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe it would have been a hurt so good kinda thing though,lol. Heard that's the way it is with piercings, lol

Derek

Banned
OMG THAT WOULD HAVE HURT!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe it would have been a hurt so good kinda thing though,lol. Heard that's the way it is with piercings, lol
It's the same way with too's depending on where you get them.

On the back of my neck It hurt like hell but it felt so good.

S.Shepherd

someone said shinanigans:lucky::lucky:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vpe98B-IAM[/ame]

in all seriousness ness ism...............

if it's just fun, ignore it or jump in the festivities--it's college, as long as noones getting hurt big whup. Plus you don't want to get the label of being a crap weasle.

if it's illegal, find a way to report it without letting them know who you are. College kids can be pretty dumb, you don't want people "looking for you" for paybacks on being a snitch.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
someone said shinanigans:lucky::lucky:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vpe98B-IAM

in all seriousness ness ism...............

if it's just fun, ignore it or jump in the festivities--it's college, as long as noones getting hurt big whup. Plus you don't want to get the label of being a crap weasle.

if it's illegal, find a way to report it without letting them know who you are. College kids can be pretty dumb, you don't want people "looking for you" for paybacks on being a snitch.
LOL! Crap Weasel! I've never heard that one but I'm going to use it - probably today!