Hey good lookin'! Whatcha got cooking 2-3-11 for dinner?

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I have chicken soup going since 7:30 this morning. Tonight will be a simple meal.

ChickenSoup020311.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
'Hows 'bout cookin' sumtin' up wit me?" LOL

I think breakfast for dinner. Ham, taters & onions, eggs and whole grain toast. Maybe LOL

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
We love breakfast for dinner. My honey whole wheat buns and my Italian bread are out of the oven, and the soup is done with the meat reserved for chicken salad.

P1030218.jpg

But before that, I'm going to have an early lunch. I've been listening to last night's leftovers call to me all morning long. It's time to give in.

P1030219.jpg

lilylove

It's 57 degrees here in Mexico... the condo has air conditioning but no heaters. Who needs a heater in Mexico it's always warm and sunny!! lololol Supposed to get down to the 30's tonight.

Joe, that soup looks just perfect! I might just have to go to the store and see if they have chicken broth.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
We love breakfast for dinner. My honey whole wheat buns and my Italian bread are out of the oven, and the soup is done with the meat reserved for chicken salad.

P1030218.jpg

But before that, I'm going to have an early lunch. I've been listening to last night's leftovers call to me all morning long. It's time to give in.

P1030219.jpg
YOU'RE A BT!! (No not you Bucky!! LOL) BREAD TEASER!!

Your breakfast looks suspicious!! You need to send it to NJ to be tasted by quality control!! LOL YUMMY!!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
OMG, those leftovers were even better today than they were yesterday. I want more...oink, oink!!:yum:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
:yum::yum::yum: I gotta get a shower then get started on the carrot cake cupcakes, then finish the chicken salad.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Joe, your leftovers are driving us all crazy. And your bread! I swear I can smell it. I have Spanish class this afternoon and Art Walk later this evening. We are picking up some tamales we ordered from a local tamale expert, and will scarf them down after ArtWalk.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Joe, your leftovers are driving us all crazy. And your bread! I swear I can smell it. I have Spanish class this afternoon and Art Walk later this evening. We are picking up some tamales we ordered from a local tamale expert, and will scarf them down after ArtWalk.
Karen you need to bring Lily some heat!! LOL

Are you and Jerry feeling 100%? Have fun tonight!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Poached eggs, fried potatoes & onions, fried smoked ham shank slices and toasted whole grain bread.

020311_poached_eggs_ham_opti.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
crappy pic-

Fried chicken gizzards, mash and onion gravy, green beans with bacon and onions.

2011-02-03 17-59-00.973.jpg

mhend

I made Deelady's Beef Stuffed Crescents. No pics because I haven't unloaded my camera yet. They were delicious, Dee! Thanks for posting the recipe! :flowers: