Sex in the Dark

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
There was this couple that had been married for 20 years.

Every time they made love, the husband always insisted on shutting off the light. Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous.

She figures she would break him of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights. She looked down and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated pleasure device... A vibrator! Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one. She went completely ballistic. 'You impotent bastard,' She screamed at him, 'How could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!'
The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:

'I'll explain the toy. . You explain the kids.'

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
She's cooked unless the kids look like little vibrators. Wait a minute, there are no little vibrators......

JackieBlue

Banned
She's cooked unless the kids look like little vibrators. Wait a minute, there are no little vibrators......

Oh yes there is.

finger_vibrator.jpg

:yum:

buckytom

Grill Master
TMI...TMI...

this reminds me of when i met my buddy pork chop.

i was new on the job working with a bunch of older engineers who had been downsized from the defense industry of the 1960's and 70's.. one expression they used often was that someone was "working on a g job". it was used to describe whenever anyone was working on a private project, usually some broken home electronics. the term g job came from world war 2, originally meaning that you were working on a secret Government job

one day, i was introduced to this guy who was looking through a lighted magnifying stand, carefully soldering something on a tiny curcuit board with a little dc motor.

i picked up the case that held the little circuit board and motor; a beige, travelling toothbrush case looking thing, and asked what he was working on, trying to make conversation. when he said it was this girlfriend's vibrator, i shuddered, put it back down and walked away laughing.

talk about a g job!!!

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Her index finger has great tone, and physical appearance. See what exercise can do for you!