Dinner, Friday, July 16th

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I haven't decided for sure about tonight, but I'm going to Sam's to get some ribs and rub them down for tomorrow. I'm in the moooood for some smoked foooood.

What's everyone else having?

buckytom

Grill Master
be safe lll.

i marinated moroccan style pork tenderloin chunks for kebobs tonight. another experiment. hope it goes well.

they'll be skewered with red peppers, baby red onions, and green grapes

Cooksie

Site Supporter
be safe lll.

i marinated moroccan style pork tenderloin chunks for kebobs tonight. another experiment. hope it goes well.

they'll be skewered with red peppers, baby red onions, and green grapes

I really need to see these :weneedpics_smi:.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
gorgonzola gnocci, beurre noisette & sage, sooner or later here.

buckytom

Grill Master
I really need to see these :weneedpics_smi:.

why coitanly.

img0462o.jpg

i managed to overcook them a bit, and a lot of the grapes fell off, but otherwise, they were fantastic served with tsatsiki sauce i made on thursday, and dw's yellow rice.

i'll post the recipe later. it's definitely a keeper, although next time i'd use fattier pork, or i think i'll try it with chicken thighs. if i use tenderloin again, i'd make the chunks larger.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
:clap:Yum, BT! I love grilled pork tederloin and the red onions, never thought to add grapes.

buckytom

Grill Master
thanks cooksie.

the grapes really added something extra. a bright, sweet, contrasting flavour to the savory spices.. i should have cooked the pork and grapes together, and the onions and peppers on other skewers.