Whats cooking Tuesday July 28, 2009

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
welcome to tomorrow!! ummmmm welcome to today!! i have nothing planned. i am going to sleep per chance to dream a dinner!! sweet dreams and happy menus!! read you later!!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
welcome to tomorrow!! ummmmm welcome to today!! i have nothing planned. i am going to sleep per chance to dream a dinner!! sweet dreams and happy menus!! read you later!!

holy crap, cant we wait until its at least tuesday everywhere?..:yum:

i am still trying to figure out what my midnight snack is going to be..lol

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
holy crap, cant we wait until its at least tuesday everywhere?..:yum:

i am still trying to figure out what my midnight snack is going to be..lol
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! it has been today in aussieland and it's half over!! i had cherries and grapefruit for my snack!!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! it has been today in aussieland and it's half over!! i had cherries and grapefruit for my snack!!

its still monday on the west coast of USA...not quite 2 hours into the new day here

and we have nobody from down under here i believe...lol

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
its still monday on the west coast of USA...not quite 2 hours into the new day here

and we have nobody from down under here i believe...lol
oh well LOL

i just made more spinach pies. no clue whats for dinner yet.

Lefty

Yank
Tuesday Supper 7/28/09

I'm thinking of making a grilled chicken breast sandwiches. Not sure what esle to make with it, we have a very hot,hazy & humid day. That takes a little of my motivation out of it.

homecook

Re: Tuesday Supper 7/28/09

I'm thinking chicken also. Maybe grill it with some portabellos and top a salad.

Yep.........that's what I'm doin. lol

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Tuesday Supper 7/28/09

I've got the woolie for chinese food. I'd love cold spicy sesame noodles and fried dumplings.

Naturally, this will all depend on if Coco is still home or not. Should she want to get back to the city early, more than likely I'll eat pretzels out of the freezer with a few slices of cheese.

And, I took that blueberry peach pie to work. Way too much of that sitting around in my house for my own good.

I'm outta here in threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee days!!

GotGarlic

I have a bunch of things to get done tonight, so it will be an easy dinner - grilled burgers and green salad.

Deelady

chicken for us too....wings. Just havent decided what kind yet. Don't thinnk I can do buffalo tonnight so maybe breaded and fried?? or Lemon.... or lemon fried?? lol

was there a duplicate dinner thread that was deleted? I couldnt get into the first dinner thread I saw.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
i think i will quick grill on stove top CI grill pan thin steaks and serve on baguette toasted on grill pan with cheese and onions.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Rice cooker jambalaya with smoked sausage and shrimp. Something on the side and a baguette...

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Shrimp, fettuccine with steamed broccoli and collie flower. Grilled Italian bread with garlic and basil.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
but it's tuesday ...................... LOL

Y'know, I've been having the same problem all day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, was off yesterday, and the body can't seem to understand that it's not monday.....we're gonna eat "Monday" anyway !!
:thumb:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
today i tourned 25 pieces of potato & made baby carrots with lovely 'lil stems attached in brown sugar & butter. i only ingested napa cabbage & onions, yum! we're in charcuterie, so there were a bunch of cured meats, seafood sausage, another spicy sausage with bleu cheese & celery sticks, salmon mousse, salmon canapes with cream cheese/cream, capers, & chives, nantua sauce, etcetera.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Dinner is served

Steak sammie and spinach pies made with biscuits. I also had a large glass of tomato juice with hot sauce, lemon juice, salt, black pepper and "dirty-ed" with green olive brine and 4 green olives. i know i know weird!! but yummy!!

steak_sandwich_072809_P1030596.JPG

spinach_pie_biscuit__072809_P1030598.JPG

Last edited:

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I made a beef & veg stew which even my youngest had a fair bit of. Served it with a ciabatta loaf bought off the market this morning - lovely & fresh.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Dinner is served

Steak sammie and spinach pies made with biscuits. I also had a large glass of tomato juice with hot sauce, lemon juice, salt, black pepper and "dirty-ed" with green olive brine and 4 green olives. i know i know weird!! but yummy!!

steak_sandwich_072809_P1030596.JPG

spinach_pie_biscuit__072809_P1030598.JPG

LBP, those spinach pies look sooooo good!! Recipe???

We're having record breaking heat here in the NW, into the 100's - no AC so will be too hot to cook anything! I think I'll drink my dinner, lol :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:

Love2"Q"

going to smoke some more shrooms tonight and reverse sear a london
broil ... salad and foil packet taters to go with it ...

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
well, we never got the chinese... My son and his fiancee came by as well and they did not care for the chinese idea..

So it was take out from the local diner. Everyone had something different. I opted for a roast beef and turkey on rye with russian dressing.

I really wanted those cold sesame noodles though..:mellow: